Bill O'Reilly Vs Jon Stewart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 18, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Because he wants to see America become a nanny state. Doesn't matter to him. He'll still make $ when we go full communist. Ever see Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Redd Fox, etc., get into politics like this? Nope! These guys were truly funny, and had talent no matter their beliefs. Moreover, I bet some old black comedian got them aside and said, "you want to be rich? Stay the fuck out of politics! White people like you. Don't fuck that up!"

And what about Stewart's brother on the NYSE? Where are the will never work, occupy shithead's on this? Oh wait, I'm sorry. It's fully allowed since Stewart is a liberal, and they like him. Total insanity we have these days!

#31     Sep 19, 2012
  2. its all about ratings.

tv is beyond stupid. i should just throw mine out the window, except i like dumb shows like american picker, turtleman, south park. :D

#32     Sep 19, 2012
  3. Don't talk about my erection, as impressive as it is, it's kinda gay you talking about it.

#33     Sep 19, 2012
  4. O'reilly is a verbal bully and Stewart is witty as hell. How the fuck is that partisian. Mav?
    Hello ?

#34     Sep 19, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Because you ALWAYS take the SAME side. Funny, I don't hear you calling Chris Mathews a bully and he plays the same act O'Reilly does. Pot...Kettle...you two know each other?

#35     Sep 19, 2012
  6. Yeah Matthews can be a bully also, I do t think he does so as often as O'reilly but I could be wrong I don't watch either that often. So there Mav I agree with you on Matthews.

#36     Sep 19, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

BigArrow is full of piss and vinegar today. I think he must have just realized Romney is really in the lead in the unskewed polls and he might see his food stamps cut next year.

#37     Sep 19, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

..it's all for naught if you can't get your hands on a woman.

#38     Sep 19, 2012
  9. And I can not stand Maddow she is a total dick and smart ass most o the time. And I have no respect at all for Michael Moore, he's a rude asshole. I watched his interview of Heston at Heston's house, who the hell would talk that rude to an old man in his own house. So politically we disagree Mav but personality we probably agree on a few people.

#39     Sep 19, 2012
  10. Yeah I'm a rowdy mo fo today. But it doesn't matter personality who wins, day to day will be the same regardless. And if Romney wins I wish him the best and good luck, tough fucking job for who ever gets it.

#40     Sep 19, 2012