Bill O'Reilly Vs Jon Stewart

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Yeah, we're very amino acid unfriendly up here. Idiot.

#21     Sep 19, 2012
  2. I'd be amazed if 100 people signed up for this.

O'Reilly is a pompous blowhard. At least he uses his own name, unlike "Stewart", who had to invent a persona. Guess his real name sounded a bit too stereotypical. His name is at least original, unlike his show, which was obviously copied from the classic SNL news gig that Dennis Miller started.

#22     Sep 19, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Do you want to bet me on the over/under? They will have over one million for sure. I'll watch it. I love to watch "fair" and "moderated" debates vs Fox and MSNBC which report their commentary with cheerleaders standing on the sidelines yelling "Go team"!!!!

#23     Sep 19, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's so strange. The lazy, communist-minded, pieces of shit getting arrested outside of the NYSE are so fucking dumb, they love John "Stewart," but hate Wall Street.

Well, well... If they'd put down their bong and actually think for themselves, they might find that his brother is in that same building, and moreover, encourages hft's to come in and steal as long as they pay six figures a month for co-located computers that front run legally. Unreal!

Here is John Liebowitz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart

#24     Sep 19, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Ah, so you're making fun of names now. Impressive.

#25     Sep 19, 2012
  6. OReilly is a pussy. He was scared of Howard Stern when he interviewed him. go look it up. Scared of Stern = pussy.
    And intellectually and wit and common sense, Stewart stands head and shoulders above O'Reilly, period.

#26     Sep 19, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Jesus man, just watch the debate instead of turning this into a cartoon where you jump and down with a full erection yelling I love you Jon! Do you ever say ANYTHING that is non partisan?

#27     Sep 19, 2012
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'll spend the $5 and watch it. I wasn't going to, but you've got me reved up wanting to see O'reilly make Liebowitz look as stupid as he is.

I'm libertarian, and don't always agree with O'reilly, but would NEVER try to debate him. I'd go home with my ass chewed off!:eek:

And my question will come from David in FloriDUH. Mr. "Stewart," just how am I better off now than I was four years ago?" can't wait for that answer!:D

#28     Sep 19, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Aren't you also the guy who thinks Obama is a good POTUS?

#29     Sep 19, 2012
  10. wildchild

wildchild

Why is Stewart debating anybody? Whenever he goes overboard and says something offensive his defense is always "I am just a comedian". If he is just a comedian, what is doing debating somebody.

#30     Sep 19, 2012