Bill Maher to Occupy Wallstreet: Get a job Douchebags!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 4, 2012.

1. Indeed, that is the point. You talked about better parking lots. We sat in and took over administration buildings for better facilities at the school, and better access for the community that this school was housed in. It was normal to get quoted in the city and community newspapers. I actually did do grass roots work.

So, as I knew we would be, my experience and yours are two totally different things.

Politics is not the same if you have nothing to campaign for really. Just ask Mittens:D

#71     Feb 6, 2012
  2. You are the one trying to obfuscate, you homophobic rasict bigot.:D

#72     Feb 6, 2012
  3. Nothing wrong with any of that... I for one support bigots! It's time you stopped persecuting us for our beliefs!:D

#73     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I asked for proof, from a documented liar. And YOU immediately change the subject?
    Do you even what the word "obfuscate" means?

#74     Feb 6, 2012
  5. It's their tactic... they don't have the balls to face reality or admit that they're wrong! I mean ever...!

#75     Feb 6, 2012
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I dunno, even if we had done that stuff, I would have grouped it in the same category as parking lot discussion. It all sounds like a big yawn.

You do know "grass roots" could be selling raffle tickets.

#76     Feb 6, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

As it happens, I have often observed vegetative, plant-like qualities among racists.

#77     Feb 6, 2012
  8. Maybe but they're still smarter than you...! You'd have to evolve a lot to become "plant-like"!

#78     Feb 6, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Why don't you go photosynthesize yourself.

#79     Feb 6, 2012