Bill Maher to Occupy Wallstreet: Get a job Douchebags!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 4, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Jesus are you dense. I was citing the high IQ people in Europe to "disprove" IQ as the determinant, not prove it. In the words of Taleb, I was drawing your attention to a flock of black swans where you are claiming there aren't any.

#51     Feb 6, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

No, you just weren't accounting for the very cultural differences to which you pointed out earlier (i.e., US South vs North), in one moment referring to regional dynamics, and then trying to smooth it away in the next. You stretch and squeeze the data to have it say whatever you want it to say. Meanwhile, I continue to refer to the underlying preponderance within any cultural grouping, comparing apples to apples.

#52     Feb 6, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Let me ask you something. Toronto Vs Montreal. Same amount of racists in each city?

#53     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

I've lived in both cities, although longer in Montreal. Even so, I'd be hard pressed to give you a definitive answer. As for your "same amount" comment, please note that Toronto has a larger population. However, I assume you refer to proportion.

#54     Feb 6, 2012
  5. I doubt that assertion. Per your own words you thought PEORIA was some 40 miles from Chicago. Well traveled people can read a map.

#55     Feb 6, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Well traveled" does NOT necessarily mean having been to Peoria. LOL!

#56     Feb 6, 2012
  7. Boy the chickenhawks are out today:D

#57     Feb 6, 2012
  8. Sorry, you people are really at it today, hard to keep up. Yes, collegiate government rep for a University > 20000 students, later, active political campaigner for Clinton/Gore in 1992 and 1996. Including being a state delegate at that time.

Your turn:)

#58     Feb 6, 2012
  9. Nope. You never signed those papers. Chickenhawk.

#59     Feb 6, 2012
  10. It is quite true, on a variety of levels. You need to get out more, John. Isolating yourself with people who think like you is simply not healthy.:)

#60     Feb 6, 2012