Bill Maher to Occupy Wallstreet: Get a job Douchebags!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 4, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not counting my three trips to the U.K., of course. LOL!

In fact my third trip was immediately following the beginning of Gulf War I.
    The airlines temporarily stopped Atlantic crossings for fear of terrorism. So we went over to get our guys who had airlined there and were then stranded.

Would that count as having "my ass on the line"? :)

#31     Feb 5, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Racism exists at all socioeconomic levels because there are people from all walks of life who feel the need to be "better" than others simply because those others are different. Essentially, they need to feel they are better "for free." Just because. (Overcompensation for a lack of self-esteem, either conscious or unconscious, exists at all socioeconomic levels.)

But racism really flourishes and comes into its own among the ignorant and stupid, because racism is ignorant and stupid. And then you need to ask yourself, where do the ignorant and stupid predominantly find themselves?

#32     Feb 6, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Hell, in RCG's mind that probably would have been worth a purple heart..... :D

#33     Feb 6, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

RCG- I am still curious as to what political experience you have. Did you post that yet?

#34     Feb 6, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

We're waiting on a lot of things Tsing. LOL.

#35     Feb 6, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

This statement simply is not true.

#36     Feb 6, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

#37     Feb 6, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

#38     Feb 6, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

The three variables are "mutually exclusive?" Really? You may wish to think that one through.

As for correlation not (necessarily) being causation, gee thanks for the heads up. However, the correlation apparently exists. Now, how would you care to explain it? Do you actually believe the correlation is entirely spurious?

Yeah, I have an MBA. So what? If I wanted to exaggerate, I'd have embellished with a degree that I don't consider overrated.

#39     Feb 6, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Of course it's spurious. I just got done telling you that in Europe, the complete inverse is true. People of high IQ's tend to be very racist and anti-Semitic I might add.

#40     Feb 6, 2012