Bill Maher to Occupy Wallstreet: Get a job Douchebags!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 4, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

It is tough to beat you..... you are the best at every single thing you do...

Its almost like trying to fight chuck norris..... :D

#21     Feb 5, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

Or someone who reportedly trades "thousands of times a day," like, say, Steelers Baby aka Hello aka...

#22     Feb 5, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

It's good to empirically confirm the obvious. Dotting the i and crossing the t, that sort of thing. :D

#23     Feb 5, 2012
  4. That would seem self evident. Racism is primitive thinking, and based upon fear. Notice how most racists are always talking about weaponry.

Racism, sexism, homophobia, it's all the same. Those people who engage in it are fearful that they cannot compete on a wide open playing field, so they seek protectionism, of sorts.

#24     Feb 5, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, have you ever been to Europe?

#25     Feb 5, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you're changing your story - AGAIN?

:D

#26     Feb 5, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He claims he landed briefly in Spain once. On his way right back home.

#27     Feb 5, 2012
  8. John, have you ever left Cook county enuf to know where other cities in the state in which you live are?

#28     Feb 5, 2012
  9. Which is more than you did.

#29     Feb 5, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes Ron, I've been to Europe twice and all over the US. Now back to my question. The reason I asked is because racism is far more prevalent in Europe then the US. And the racism in Europe is not from the stupid or poor, it's actually the elites and the highly educated. I don't think there is correlation either way between intelligence or socioeconomic background and racism. But as usual, you can believe whatever you choose to believe.

#30     Feb 5, 2012