Bill Maher to Occupy Wallstreet: Get a job Douchebags!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 4, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You are right, i missed it, but what you said makes sense.....

Maher has always struck me as one of those guys who falsely pictures his own views as that of the intelligent, post partisan "centrist" ..... when reality shows he is nothing more than a partisan hack who can ding off a couple lines, and make some people laugh........

If i had to make a comparison i would say RCG Trader= Bill Maher, both of them have this false sense of self esteem, when they really havent done anything to warrant it..... :D

#11     Feb 4, 2012
  2. Watched the whole thing. Bill said that since most of the 'real' initial OWS types are no longer there, only the campers and others who are just hanging out are there. So the principled people have pretty much left.

He also noted the study of 15,000 people who had low IQ's at age 10, now tested at age 33, were likely to be racist and conservative in their values. Bill is ok, but hardly a source for social change.

c

#12     Feb 4, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I watched the whole thing too. It was the nazi issue that suddenly turned him off.

#13     Feb 4, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

I thought we were only allowed to be centrists, and sit in a circle and sing kumbaya, while we refused to express partisanship.

If you want another one of Bill's dumb comments off that show, later on Rick Laszio pointed out the fact that Obama got more money fom rich donors, and from wallstreet then anyone. Maher then went on to say that was the first he had heard of that, and he actually denied it............. Maher makes a regular spot on his show talking about how "conservatives live in a bubble......"

Would it be fair to say Maher lives in a bubble given the fact he doesnt know that Obama is taking in more money from wallstreet than anyone else in history?

#14     Feb 4, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Suze Ohrman came off as totally clueless as well. She added no value to that show except to cheer lead for Obama. How ironic that a woman who makes her living giving people advice on how to minimize taxes and make money in the stock market would ridicule Romney, someone who was very successful at making money in the private markets and minimizing his taxes. You just gotta love this shit.

#15     Feb 4, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, Suze Orman is like the female version of Jim Cramer.

Suze Orman = Matt Foley, motivational speaker. (Go to 1:38 of the video, if you dont remember it) :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OqneAHzbhrk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Feb 4, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

hmmm.. that evidences that ratings are more important to the left than their image...

I hate most people on the left. I'd vote for some of their ideas if they weren't such @shholes about things.. back before Air America went belly up I tried to listen, tried to figure out what the left is about.. it was so sickening, so much drivel... same goes for moveon.org... anyhow, the funding is running out for all the programs.. I have a friend that is being tormented by a conservator, an unelected government official with all the immunities afforded to government officials and none of the accountability.. I told these county officials that I wasn't too worried about the outcome because once they spent all her money they would finally set her free, on the streets most likely, and all they have to do at that time is call me and then myself and my friend will be happy again...

#17     Feb 5, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

From the far left to the further left.....Maher denies that rich peple are supporting Obama..... I wonder if he will trust Michael Moore, who points out that Obama has raised more money from wallstreet than all of the republican candidates combined, and the same guy who says wallstreet has their man, and his name is Barrack Obama......someone should tell maher to quit living in a bubble.....

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...s_their_man_and_his_name_is_barack_obama.html

#18     Feb 5, 2012
  9. You have no idea what I have done, but I will bet that it is more than you, punk.

#19     Feb 5, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#20     Feb 5, 2012