Bill Maher to Occupy Wallstreet: Get a job Douchebags!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 4, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Remember when the media was saying that Occupy Wallstreet was the left wing equivalent to the tea party?

Looks like Bill Maher is starting to come around as it pertains to the Occupy Wallstreet Movement. I was actually shocked when i saw this on his show this morning. Occupy Wallstreet must know they are in trouble when someone who is as far left as Bill Maher is starting to call them out.

I also posted a video earlier this week where Chris Matthews was trying to distance himself from these guys, it appears the left is now disassociating themselves with these guys as quickly as possible, as they realize that it is a movement of parasites who simply want to wreck stuff.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Kv22Vkx9bis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Ricter

Ricter

This sounds like Syria's Assad talking.

3. Max E.

Max E.

Allah Hu Akbar!!!!

:D

4. Max E.

Max E.

All jokes aside, Ricter, you have to admit that these guys have turned into exactly what the right was characterising them as to begin with. All that is left now is people who are out there looking to cause trouble.

If these guys are truly representing the 99% as they claim to be, why is it that everyone on the left is trying to distance themselves from them? Look at what is going on in Oakland right now, and try to tell me that these guys are actually good ambassadors of left wing ideas.

Also would you now admit that the left was full of crap when they tried to paint the Tea Party as violent extremists, given the fact that there was never a single act of violence at a Tea Party rally, and the Occupy wallstreet camp has had to many acts of violence and destruction to count?

5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It is pretty funny that Oakland has become the center of radical leftism while Berkely has become a sleepy little university town.

Poetic.

6. Ricter

Ricter

You are largely correct, the movement is played out, in the street anyway. I hope the dissent has been assimilated, as the TP movement's dissent was assimilated and expressed for the 2010 elections.

7. Max E.

Max E.

I think that the left has a grandiose fantasy of rolling up to the lords manor with pitchforks and torches, and putting peoples heads in the guillotine..... Every once in a while we see them "test the waters" so to speak (like with the occupy movement), and it doesnt quite catch on, so its back to the drawing board, and back to school for the young ones to learn to work from the inside, until the next generation arrives where they can test the waters again and see if we have gotten to the point of pitch forks and torches yet...... Eventually it will hit that point, but we arent there yet. :D

8. 99% of the OWS protesters are not violent or destructive. Of course the news only shows the destructive and most freakish among them to get the ratings up.

9. Max E.

Max E.

So..... is it your belief that the OWS movement, was covered more negatively than the Tea Party as it pertains to the coverage from the mainstream media?

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, I think you missed it. The reason Bill turned on them is because they showed up at an Obama event and started calling him a nazi. Now that they are attacking Obama suddenly the left has lost interest in them. See, this is the hypocrisy of the left.

Let me give you another example. Cindy Sheehan. When she was camping out in Crawford, TX protesting the war in Iraq, the left loved her. I mean they really really loved her. Once Bush was out of office and Obama continued the same foreign policy of Bush, to her credit, she continued to protest. She camped out in Martha's Vineyard close to where Obama was staying. Did the media cover it? Nope. Did the media talk about it? Nope. Has she appeared on MSNBC since? Nope. Has she been back on Maher's show? Nope.

See, the left likes to use people and groups to serve a political purpose. Once that purpose is gone, they toss them in the trash. Now that OWS has turned on Obama, suddenly the left has no interest in them. So typical. Bill Maher is just another hypocrite as well.

#10     Feb 4, 2012