Bill Maher to Mark Cuban:You should send a royalty check to Al Gore every fucking Day

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 18, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

WTF is that?

#11     Aug 19, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, ever since she got a show on MSNBC she seems to be becoming even more of a leftist know it all. I guess when you get a show on MSNBC and you have a bunch of yes men coming on the show and confirming all your beliefs, on everything, that is the end result.

I also hate that Reihan Salam or whatever his name is. He is a text book neo con, and he just takes over conversations, plus his hand gestures always seem really fucked up, like he is overly excited or something. Although he did make a couple good points.

That is the second time Cuban has been on and he has basically said nothing cause he is on with other people who take over the conversation.

The funny thing is that Bill Maher is always the one who makes THE MOST RACIST comments of anyone on his show, and he is always the one finding this supposed coded racism. First he somehow finds racism in this ad, then he goes on to say "finally Obama is fighting like a real black man" Maher is the most race obsessed liberal i have ever seen.

<iframe src='http://widget.newsinc.com/single.html?WID=2&VID=23780909&freewheel=69016&sitesection=breitbartprivate' height='320' width='425' scrolling='no' frameborder='0' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0'></iframe>

#12     Aug 19, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Probably one of the black hookers that Bill Maher is fucking, which he thinks gives him the right to make racist jokes about Black people.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6fC7GjveV5c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#13     Aug 19, 2012
  4. This Sheri turned up on a google search of bill maher and sheri. Hmm...guess my definition of hot is of a little higher standard.

[​IMG]

#14     Aug 19, 2012
  5. Sherri with two "r"s.

#15     Aug 19, 2012

6. I agree. I used to watch him too.

#16     Aug 20, 2012