Bill Maher names Ron Paul as his "new hero"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheDudeofLife, May 19, 2007.

1. did you work as a 12 step counselor one summer? LMAOOOOOOOOO.... go bug rearden with your pop psycho babble. we all know you can google psychosis, so what.

#11     May 20, 2007
  2. When I google psychosis, ratboy88 comes up...

#12     May 20, 2007
  3. LMAOOOOOOOOOO... that is the funniest joke i have ever heard. did you make it up yourself? i see what you did, you took the old "dictionary" joke and updated it to the internet age. ZZZzzzz, i can only say that you are just superior to most on elite trader. i am still chuckling... wow.... i really came up? did you hit google image too? and my pic popped up... lol lol lol

#13     May 20, 2007
  4. "i can only say that you are just superior to most on elite trader."

First intelligent comments I have ever heard you make...

#14     May 20, 2007
  5. [​IMG]

#15     May 20, 2007
  6. Nice to see Ron Paul get a chance to spread some more of his views to mainstream media viewers.

I hope Maher lets him speak on several issues.

May 23, 2007
    Ron Paul on Bill Maher's "Real Time"
    Congressman Ron Paul will be in studio this Friday night (11:00 p.m. ET) for an interview with Bill Maher. P.J. O'Rourke and Ben Affleck will join Maher to discuss the issues with Dr. Paul. "Real Time" is on HBO.

Posted on May 23, 2007 at 08:31 AM

http://ronpaul2008.typepad.com/ron_paul_2008/2007/05/ron_paul_on_bil.html

#16     May 23, 2007
  7. LT701

LT701

I like the mainstream media's treatment of Ron Paul, they're just doing their job.

Which is, to destroy the truth, and control what people think

Usually, they do it subtly, but this situation is more obvious, and helps wake people up

They were the same way with Perot, because he was throwing everyone off their script, like an actor walking onto a play, playing a character nobody had rehearsed with

#17     May 23, 2007

8. Good analogy...

#18     May 23, 2007
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

This is amazing. Ron Paul was on Bill Maher again Friday night and none of the Paul-heads are commenting. Come on guys, if you are going to be the lifeblood behind this man's campaign, it's a 24/7 operation. You can't take breaks and relax. Stay on it!

Having said all that, he gave a much more sane interview this time around and it seems like he was able to articulate his thoughts a little better. And the audience was eating him up. As Bill Maher said, he never say a republican getting such an ovation from his liberal audience. These people were chanting his name throughout the whole show. Even Ben Affleck was speechless. Come on guys, where are you, support your man!!!!! Kids today....so lazy.

#19     May 28, 2007
  10. duh.. i saw it. i have followed the man for 9 yrs. he is always sane. maybe he seemed more articulate to you this time because there was no hostile crowd.

i used to love watching him grill greenstink during the hearings. all the others would kiss that scumbagz backside but ron paul would bust his chops. glad you are finally catching on.

#20     May 28, 2007