Bill Maher clip, enjoy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Jul 18, 2013.

1. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/RY0Y7vQF13U?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#31     Nov 6, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, that's good.

#32     Nov 7, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

On his latest "Real Time with Bill Maher" show on HBO over the weekend, Bill Maher went where no comedian wants to find himself -- the dead zone of awkward silence from an audience.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2taU3mRB0

#33     Feb 17, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/N77MYF3Rqdk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#34     Feb 18, 2014
  5. " I think it's pretty clear that the founding fathers would have hated your guts."

"They were everything you hate. They were intellectuals who questioned the Bible"

Exactly. Thank God for Bill Maher. :)

#35     Feb 18, 2014
  6. Shame on Maher. They/we who served in the military during times of war to defend our country, families and way of life... did so to defend and protect and the ideal freedoms of America. That SON OF A BITCH COCKSUCKER is where he is today partly because of the price and sacrifice others paid. Anyone living in America who knocks that principle... ESPECIALLY ONE WHO NEVER SERVED A DAY... should EAT SHIT AND DIE... does not deserve to live here!

FUCK MAHER!!

:(

#36     Feb 18, 2014

7. Did scat forget to take his meds again ?

:eek:

#37     Feb 18, 2014
  8. Wonder what his view would be had he crawled through the mud in a foreign country and faced hostile fire... as did a couple of my uncles. My father was wounded on a Navy ship in WWII. What did Maher ever do for the country other than bitch?

#38     Feb 18, 2014
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

#39     Feb 21, 2014
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#40     Feb 24, 2014