Bill Maher Asks: Why Not Impeachment?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Look, you are the one who introduced racism in this topic, because of your knee jerk klannish reaction to the word Republiklans.

PLEASE READ THE DEFINITION OF REPUBLIKLANS IN URBAN DICTIONARY, AND SHOW ME WHERE RACE IS MENTIONED...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=republiklan

The use of the word Rebpubliklans was in reference to the ET regulars and their kalnnish behavior and responses to Maher...

Sheesh...

#21     Aug 24, 2006
  2. Five months before the presidential election, Katherine Harris ordered the removal of 57,000 voters from voter rolls of Florida on grounds they were felons. In fact, 97% (minimum) were guilty of no crime except, in most cases, being black or Democratic.

#22     Aug 24, 2006
  3. right it was me .....you keep using the "KLAN" in reference to anyone who disagrees with your opinion....then when your argument gets thoroughly debunked ( still waiting for your "simple fact" evidence) you try to say you were misquoted or whatever..Sigghhhhh...this is why i don't argue with my kids, even when you know your right, the kids don't get it.

#23     Aug 24, 2006
  4. No, I used the word Republiklan, and klannish....not "KLAN."

You read into it, your issue...

#24     Aug 24, 2006
  5. #25     Aug 24, 2006

6. Ok...now get ready for bed...you have school tomorrow

#26     Aug 24, 2006
  7. Obviously, you have never been to a dinner party with a group of liberals. Though very passionate about their views, they don't shout down other points of view.

#27     Aug 24, 2006
  8. Sorry, won't play the flame game with you, I enjoy the jokes you post in Chit Chat.

Have a good one...

#28     Aug 24, 2006
  9. Don't have to Flame ....im just disagreeing with you, that doesn't mean im a racist

#29     Aug 24, 2006
  10. Please, please...

Where on earth did I call you a racist?

:confused:

#30     Aug 24, 2006