Bill Gross: Unless deficit is closed, the USA will be destroyed.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Daring

Daring

I don't see many economy experts in the list of the richest of the richest.

How you like that one Mr. Education?

#21     Oct 7, 2012
  2. zdreg

zdreg

why do you personalize? it is disgusting to hide behind the anonymity that the internet offers.

#22     Oct 7, 2012
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Want to call me over the phone? Or go for a drink, in person?

Do you actually think I give a shit?

#23     Oct 7, 2012
  4. fact is you dont know whether were gonna turn into japan or weimar

I have 65% confidence in Bernankes printing press powers so far :D

#24     Oct 7, 2012
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Another irrelevant post. Keep it up. You'll fit in nicely here.

#25     Oct 7, 2012
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Japan is a net creditor nation. That's why the Yen never collapsed. America is a net debtor. Plus reserve status, yes, the dollar will implode in a few short years. If you want to put a figure on it, imo, there's about a 90% chance Bernacke prints and the dollar collapses.

#26     Oct 7, 2012
  7. great I got some GLD for that

#27     Oct 7, 2012
  8. isn't the UK a net debtor nation that prints way more than us and yet their currency hasn't collapsed?

#28     Oct 7, 2012
  9. Humpy

Humpy

I hope it was a joke on another thread that Benny's mega plan to solve the crisis is to give $5 trillion to Greece, Spain , Italy. etc etc. If they really get spending US style it shouldn't take them more than a few months to waste that lot and be back for another hand out.

What a dummy !!

Just another example of a capitalist democracy ( well almost ) not doing the right thing except win the next election.

About time power was taken away from the masses and given to those of quality and integrity.

#29     Oct 7, 2012
  10. Like ours it has not YET collapsed. The treadmill --borrowing and printing-- is a very difficult one to get off gracefully. There is little doubt in my mind that nasty, persistent inflation lies ahead of us and the potential for hyperinflation certainly exists.

#30     Oct 7, 2012