Bill Gates warns of next pandemic

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, Apr 5, 2021.

1. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Bill Gates has saved millions of lives through his programs fighting malaria and other diseases.

#51     Apr 6, 2021
    albion, Cuddles, cesfx and 1 other person like this.
  2. cesfx

cesfx

You admitted getting covid... whilst it didn't kill you, you probably spread it to half of the UK being a denier.

My business has been shut for nearly a year because of deniers like you who do not give a fuck about preventing spread.

But instead, let's worry and complain about the man who, among its many things, contributed to nearly eradicate malaria from this planet...

#52     Apr 6, 2021
    eastern_warrior and DiceAreCast like this.
  3. He is def investing in pandemic research that will most certainly escape the lab

#53     Apr 6, 2021
    Turveyd likes this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

That's your opinion, it's my opinion which is much better and more logical than yours the measures in place are and where never there to stop the spread, quite the opposite, they are there to shut your businesses and make you go bankrupt, the main spread area is tesco's and the like, as long as anyone is allowed into the main spread area then the rest is just BULLSHIT!! ( there telling us this, and leaving them open LOL )

Gates is LYING, Gates is using the WHO to spread fear and close your business down, by recommending lockdowns.

Remember, Sweden no Lockdown and Less deaths per population, although most of the UK deaths well over 1/2 if not 2/3rds are bogus anyway and this is a fact.

I'm anti lockdowns your obviously Pro Lockdowns so it's kind of your own fault your business is closed, mines trashed aswell after 25years not my fault as I'm anti lockdowns, so feel sorry for me, don't expect anyone to feel sorry for you.

p.s. science is on my side, politicians and there puppets are on yours, why do you still trust lying sack of shit politicians and there bought and paid for advisors ??

#54     Apr 6, 2021
  5. Turveyd

Turveyd

The perfect virus will come and wipe out 99% of the human population, made by Gates ?? maybe ?? or on purpose ?? but Covid isn't it, so everyone chill out, if your younger than 70 then Flu you've never worried about has a higher odds of killing you than Covid.

My very frail, 69 year old friend had it 6 weeks ago, temperature sore chest over in 1 day and she's like was that it, all this for that, worlds to damn weak!

#55     Apr 6, 2021
  6. themickey

themickey

I've lost count how many times I've paid for a MS Windows licence, numerous times.
    Everytime since Win 3.1. or upgraded MS office.
    Everytime I bought a new computer and that's numerous times.
    And Windows was nothing more than grief, thank gawd I'm free of that POS software and the scamming paying for Windows over and over again.

So whats going to happen once Gates gets his maws into medicine? Ya I know, it will last 6 months then go for an 'upgrade jab'.

As for philanthropy, the Gates Foundation is just another tax lurk, you know that.
    Gummint allow Foundations so the rich get a loophole to avoid tax.

#56     Apr 6, 2021
    Van_der_Voort_4 likes this.
  7. Turveyd

Turveyd

Don't know why, just know 2008 UK higher than 2020 total deaths wise, deaths are increasing yearly anyway as Boomers are nearing there average and therefore biggest deaths phase.

Maybe there was a Covid8 virus around, it just didn't make the papers and get put on repeat 24/7 via the media with scarey images, or maybe we've just became self obsessed cowards in the last 13years ??

#57     Apr 6, 2021
  8. terr

terr

I am not a huge fan of Gates. But: let's say you do amass billions. What do you do with them? You have to make a foundation, hire people, try to create some systematic way of dispensing the $ to causes/research/people you like, because it is way too much for one person to handle.

Or you can just give it to the government to waste. Or pay off some of US debt :) Which will just rise back to the same level in a few months. Or days.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    #58     Apr 6, 2021
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

ive heard that working on the foundations trading arm is a really good gig.

#59     Apr 6, 2021
  10. albion

albion

As a trained scientist, I can assure you that nothing you have ever written about C19 has anything to do with science.

#60     Apr 6, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.