Bill Gates warns of next pandemic

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Cuddles, Apr 5, 2021.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

This is the same moron who wants to block the sun....yes, just what we need with an already unhealthy population with already low Vitamin D levels. Gates is an egomaniac with a messianic complex...who belongs in an insane asylum.

#11     Apr 5, 2021
  2. I don't understand the hate on Gates. The guy is brilliant and reads more in a week than many of you read in a lifetime. We need people like him looking into the future trying to solve problems. His has had a tremendous impact irradiating polio and fools like you can't be bothered to read real articles on a topic but relay on your twitter quotes for news. Do a little research on what the studies are really trying to do but then again you probably deny climate change is a issue that needs to be tackled at all, yet alone with big ideas.

For example, 5 minutes research on the SCOoPEx project.
    But the SCoPEx website says the current project's scope remains limited. SCoPEx said its ongoing experiment aims to improve computer models of solar geoengineering by obtaining some real-world data about how chemicals react in the skies.

"It is not a test of solar geoengineering per se," the SCoPEx website says on its website. "Instead, it will observe how particles interact with one another, with the background stratospheric air, and with solar and infrared radiation. Improved understanding of these processes will help answer applied questions such as, is it possible to find aerosols that can reduce or eliminate ozone loss, without increasing other physical risks?"

A little homework for those who doubt Gates authenticity and mind - watch Inside Bill Gates Brain on Netflix.

#12     Apr 5, 2021
    ameasle, albion, taowave and 2 others like this.
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Ah, yes, let's take advice from someone who thinks Gates is brilliant because of a Netflix documentary and because he/she/it/whatever has read a few articles that came up at the top of a Google search. You can't make this stuff up....

#13     Apr 5, 2021
    sttrader and Turveyd like this.
  4. Overnight

Overnight

I watched Bill Gates weasel his way out of a senate inquiry on why and how Internet Explorer was not a monopoly on PCs, over Netscape. He's not smart in the general intelligence sense. He's a fucking WEASEL who is now rich. And we won't even speak of the PC-DOS vs, MS-DOS bit.

The man has ZERO originality.

Do not conflate wisdom with wealth.

Mr. Gates has one, but not the other.

#14     Apr 5, 2021
  5. He was young back then but I completely disagree. I know people (close friends) who worked directly with him - all very sharp in their own right - who praise his intelligence. So no, I'm not taking what I know of him from a documentary. He was spot on with pending pandemics and sadly he's probably spot on with climate change.

#15     Apr 5, 2021
    virtusa likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Pending pandemics? Sheesh, even a calendar month with a missing day is right every 4 years!

#16     Apr 5, 2021
  7. You don't get it but that's cool. There seems to be temptation to denigrate those who put their wealth to good use. As you wish if it makes you feel better.

#17     Apr 5, 2021
    DiceAreCast likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

You don't get it, but that's cool. You are not privvy to the old shit.

I wish I could find the senate hearings he went through during this time.

Hail your savior scumbag businessman!

#18     Apr 5, 2021
    Pricechange and athlonmank8 like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#19     Apr 5, 2021
    Pricechange, virtusa, albion and 3 others like this.
  10. clacy

clacy

Gates is also a well known eugenicist. Strange that he’s so good at predicting pandemics

#20     Apr 5, 2021
    athlonmank8 likes this.