Bill Gates: Rich Countries Should Be Eating 100% Synthetic Beef

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FortuneTeller, Feb 17, 2021.

1. murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Overnight likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

He's become a moron. I guess money does that to you...

"...Earlier in the interview, Bill Gates said that synthetic proteins will be required for beef because cows produce methane, a greenhouse gas.

“In terms of livestock, it’s very difficult. There are all the things where they feed them different food, like there’s this one compound that gives you a 20% reduction [in methane emissions]. But sadly, those bacteria [in their digestive system that produce methane] are a necessary part of breaking down the grass..."

So because he made his money off of monopolizing the entire personal computer sector for decades, he is now a genius on climate change? Which exists, but is not a problem? Stop trying to fix what is not broken, dude!

Hey, Billy boy...The more vegan food YOU eat, the more methane YOU produce. Out of your asshole, Asshole.

FortuneTeller likes this.
  4. No kidding. He monopolized personal computer software for decades and now he is the Leader of Everything Else like Global Warming? He's a joke. He is the male equivalent of AOC when it comes to this type of crap.

IF he wants to live on carrots let him. Him and AOC can do just that. Just leave my hamburgers alone. Who wants to eat synthetic factory plastic burgers? Bill does. Good for Bill.

5. notagain

notagain

he went to that island but never mind

Overnight likes this.
  6. Fantastic! I love hamburgers. I eat one almost every day. Food for the soul.

Cows fear me when I get close to them. :D

7. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

guy creates a successful software company, becomes the authority on infectious disease, economics,
    climate science, poverty...

uhhh, no.

by that logic, mike lindell can tell us how to save the world also.

8. wartrace

wartrace

In my humble opinion POOR countries should be eating that crap.

9. easymon1

easymon1

delete bkhz.jpg
    "...and those Big Orchard Rats too..."

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  10. #10     Feb 23, 2021