Bill Gates lost $702,000,000 today

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by david666, Jan 28, 2011.

1. look up petsamo, he attaches really funny emoticons. [​IMG] [​IMG]

#11     Jan 28, 2011
  2. Yes, but you would have missed out on the joy of being waited on by a "sales professional". :eek: That's worth 8 bucks, eh?

#12     Jan 28, 2011
  3. He can make it all back by fishing out the change from the dozens of sofas in his 66,000 square foot house.

#13     Jan 28, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Only 702,000,000? Bill gates is a Piker, I made more than that in my E-Trade account today. :D

I like using E-Trade, so that when i throw out an order for 2 million shares it only costs me 9.95.

#14     Jan 28, 2011
  5. and an odd lot order to boot. Nice, NYSE must love you.

#15     Jan 28, 2011
  6. olias

olias

it does make ya wonder how that would feel. yeah, he's loaded, but probably still a rough day at the office

#16     Jan 28, 2011
  7. BwPirt

BwPirt

I'm sure he doesn't even know. I wouldn't want to know.

#17     Jan 28, 2011
  8. don't cry for billionaire..

he doesn't give a f#ck

#18     Jan 28, 2011
  9. I was reading an interesting autobiography earlier today. It described the struggles of a woman who ran away from home at 13 after being molested by her relatives. She went to live on the streets, got turned out by a pimp and forced to sell her body to disgusting old men a dozen times a day, and even developed a serious drug habit. To make matters worse then got pregnant by one of her clients, an ageing mentally defective retard with several convictions for sex offences. Her son then struggled at school, due to his low IQ and anti-social personality disorder, eventually becoming a basement-dwelling social reject who spent most of his life on internet message boards, randomly insulting strangers from the safety of his computer desk.

You should give it a read sometime. If you want to look it up, it's called "My life as a prostitute", by your mom.

#19     Jan 29, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

:D

#20     Jan 29, 2011