Bill Gates and Melinda Gates are Divorcing after 27 years of Marriage

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JSOP, May 3, 2021.

1. Millionaire

Millionaire

If even Bill Gates cant keep his bitch happy, what chance do the rest of us have?

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    #11     May 4, 2021
    NoahA likes this.
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

he called her a hoe in that documentary.

#12     May 4, 2021
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

she did say she wanted to play the field before entertaining dating the CEO of microsoft at the time.

#13     May 4, 2021
  4. So now the answer everyone is waiting, how much is the divorce settlement?

#14     May 4, 2021
  5. JSOP

JSOP

Lots. Plenty of men who only have 1/10000000000000000000000000000000000th of what Bill Gates has stayed happily married until death took them or their spouse away.

Money isn't everything and it certainly cannot buy happiness, real happiness. Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and plenty of rich people getting divorced are the perfect testaments to that.

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    #15     May 4, 2021
  6. She is pretty high maintenance to start with. A bit of an understatement there.

It's like asking what chance Hapless Harry has of keeping Me-Again Markle happy.

Answer: ZILCH.

Or you could look at it differently. Bill will be keeping her completely happy. She just won't be with him. She will be off with all the dykes or competing in Caitlyn Jenner look-alike contests and living the good life on his dime.

Okay, I get it. She was an equal partner in giving away his money for decades. Man, that's a rough job right theya.

#16     May 4, 2021
    Ninja and Millionaire like this.
  7. easymon1

easymon1

click the link

#17     May 4, 2021
  8. fan27

fan27

Sure...he has money. But then we have this....

#18     May 4, 2021
  9. I did not see that one coming.

#19     May 5, 2021
  10. Amazed to see the replies out here. They are fun. But talking about the divorce, there can be many more reasons too. Or maybe they just got bored of each other and realized it a few years later that "they can't grow as a couple". Whatever it is. I hope they are enjoying single lives now. Feeling sad for their children though.

#20     May 7, 2021