Bill Frist - best trader ever

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dddooo, Sep 21, 2005.

1. MISSSNP

MISSSNP

hopefully they are going to "get" frist for his obvious, very obvious use of privy info in the market, like they got and persecuted martha stewart, for what, i will never guess. compared to selling to a 15 % drop, stewart, is a nothing.

#11     Sep 26, 2005
  2. Funny that the Washington Post would say something bad about a republican. It's really to bad that they have enough power to make him look guilty even if it is just an unfortunate coincident.
    (However, if he is guilty throw the book at him)

#12     Sep 26, 2005
  3. Was he a real physician?

Frist's Political Future Darkens Over Questions on Stock Sales

Frist had his expertise as a physician called into question when he told senators this year that his review of video images suggested Terri Schiavo, a brain-damaged Florida woman, was ``not somebody in a persistent vegetative state'' and ``certainly seems to respond to visual stimuli.'' After a court battle over whether to keep her alive ended with her death, an autopsy found she had been blind and had a severely atrophied brain.

#13     Sep 26, 2005
  4. Yeh, sure! We all KNOW that the person who did the autopsy was in on the murder. The right wing talking heads told us so.

m

#14     Sep 27, 2005
  5. mhashe

mhashe

Another pathetic lowlife politician pandering to his electorate. You really have to wonder about the sanity of these people who distort their own professional opinions for a few votes.

#15     Sep 27, 2005
  6. I do not want to take sides here...but would you like to be maintained in a that vegetative state if you had suffered a similar accident? :confused:

I certainly would not.

#16     Sep 27, 2005
  7. ...the SEC even more to chew over as it begins a formal investigation, with subpoena power, into Frist's contact with insiders at his family-founded and -run company.

A new analysis by my Foundation for Taxpayer and Consumer Rights has found that Senator Frist made between between $2 and $6 million by selling his HCA holdings just before stocks plummeted in the face of a bad earnings report. In addition, overly rosy earnings projections made by HCA executives just as Frist and HCA insiders were disposing of the stock en masse, point to a coverup by insiders intent on keeping stock prices high until a disappointing earnings report surfaced.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/00...pwDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

#17     Sep 28, 2005
  8. Oh, come on! You going to quibble over a few million dollars? That's chicken feed for the Frist empire.

m

#18     Sep 28, 2005