Bill Deblah blah blah blaisio - Dead clown walking

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Aug 12, 2019.

1. De Blasio campaign event in Iowa draws roughly 15 attendees

Yep, I know. You guys are thinking "where the hell did the 15 come from and what's wrong with them?" Most likely the obvious answer is the right answer...ie.people get tired of walking at the fair and look for empty chairs and a place to sit down. Believe me, if you are looking for empty chairs, DeBlasio has them. .

Must be nice that some of these clowns have fixed all the problems back in places like South Bend and NYC such that they are still getting paid to only show up one day every other week, at best. Not a trick you want to try if you are the town manager of a small town in New England.

I heard Deblasio the other day and he is still sticking with the script which is to say that in regard to his campaign "it is still early and people are just getting to know him." Yeh sure. Actually it is the other way around. They have gotten to know him and that is why he has only 15 attendees.

Whatever, clowns gotta be clowns.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/de-blasio-campaign-event-in-iowa-draws-roughly-15-attendees/

Clubber Lang and Tsing Tao like this.
  2. elderado

elderado

Wait a minute, isn't he polling at 0? So it looks like he's on an uptrend! Must have been his Sean Hannity special last week. Voters are enthused!

3. Definitely.

Lots of people - myself included- are beginning to think that DeBlasio is the best the dems have.

Yeh. He is the only one with a chance to beat Trump.

I am pretty sure that if he dies or something like that, it will cause his popularity to rise.

4. elderado

elderado

Yeah, I'm still wondering where DeBlaBlas's wife hid the money. Nearly $1billion dollars? Heck, there's not enough ground to bury it at Gracie Mansion, but I bet she found a pretty neat way to hide it. You know, kind of like Yasir Arafat's wife.