Bill Cosby's speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 21, 2004.

1. I gotta fully agree with Aphie on this one... he is 100% correct...

Thanks Aphie for crystallizing the core issues... you are a True Brother...

#11     May 21, 2004
  2. True. Aphie, remember that free speech only applies to liberal ideas. That's one great thing about trading. You can be as unPC as you want.

#12     May 21, 2004
  3. <b>The following Chris Rock material is so un-PC, I almost hesitate to even cut & paste it here:</b>

"I am tired of niggers. I wish they would let me join the Ku Klux Klan. I'd do a drive-by from LA to Brooklyn.

You can't have anything valuable in your house. Niggers will break in and take it all. You can't do anything without some ignorant-ass niggers fucking it up.

Everything white people don't like about black people, black people don't like about black people. It's like our own personal civil war. On one side, there's black people. On the other, you've got niggers. The niggers have got to go. I love black people but I hate niggers. I am tired of niggers. Tired, tired, tired.

Niggers always want credit for some shit they're supposed to do. They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say something like, “Yeah, well I take care of my kids.” You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker. “I ain't never been to jail.” Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!

The media has distorted our image to make us look bad.” Please, cut the shit, okay? When I go to the money machine at night, I ain't looking over my back for the media. I'm looking for niggers!"

~Chris Rock

http://www.bennun.biz/interviews/chrisrock.html

#13     May 21, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Chris Rock is one of the funniest guys out there. That guy is a riot. And very humble as well.

#14     May 21, 2004
  5. Pabst

Pabst

Rock rules.

#15     May 23, 2004
  6. Try living in a country where perversion of the language has become the norm and slang and misconstrued semantics are introduced into the official language. I'm talking about brazilian portuguese.
    If you've had a really bad (brain-)ice-ache after having a big slurps or slush-drink - try being exposed to some really idio*** language usage spoken all around you.

#16     May 23, 2004