Bill Cosby: Don't Bring Race Into Discussions About George Zimmerman and Trayvon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 18, 2013.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, that went right over your head. "You" can't accuse him shit for brains. Good night.

#11     Nov 20, 2014
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

I didn't accuse him, fuckwit, I said he is accused. If I talk about defeated Presidential candidate Mitt Romney, that doesn't mean I'm saying I'm the one who defeated him. If you were any more IQ-deficient, somebody would have to water you and prune you. LOL

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    #12     Nov 20, 2014
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Boo hoo, cry me a river, dipshit. Cosby's sexual history is topical right now so yeah, I made an on-topic post. Get over it.

#13     Nov 20, 2014
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Actually, innocent people have been known to settle to avoid the hassle and PR of a court battle. Why are you so intent on making yourself look like a complete ass every time you post?

#14     Nov 20, 2014
  5. fhl

fhl

That imbecile you're replying to doesn't know that settling a lawsuit out of court is an economic decision. Do the costs outweigh the benefits of going forward with a suit. And get this. He or she or it claims to have a degree in economics. LOL

#15     Nov 20, 2014
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

The complete ass isyou, asshole. Innocent rich defendants whose reputations are on the line don't settle. How is news of Cosby settling out of court in a sexual assault suit going to avoid bad PR? If he's innocent, that is. If he's guilty, then a settlement is the way to go to minimize the bad PR. Of course the MSM helped by ignoring decades-old allegations about Cosby. Only exposure by the new internet media forced the MSM to start talking about this stuff.

#16     Nov 20, 2014
  7. I haven't delved into the Cosby allegations. Could someone thumbnail them for me? The one story i read sounded like a woman who he maybe led to believe he would help her career, then she didn't feel that she got full value for the sex. I dont' see that as rape. I saw other references to drugging women, etc.

#17     Nov 20, 2014
  8. fhl

fhl

He kept his reputation by settling, you moron. It kept the whole thing out of the press and out of the public eye.

#18     Nov 20, 2014
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Don't bother. kut2 is too far gone to reason with. He'll just keep foaming at the mouth and spraying spittle around the forum as he rants and raves.

Here is a good read on whether to settle or not:

http://research.lawyers.com/to-settle-or-not-to-settle-that-is-the-question.html

Even Whoopi Goldberg, kut2's fellow moonbat, understands this.

"A clip of Bowman was played where she said that no one believed her when she came forward years ago. Goldberg argued that the hospital and the police might have wondered why she never had a rape kit performed. View host Rosie O’Donnell chimed in with the fact that Cosby has settled out of court with women who made similar allegations and Goldberg asserted thatsettlements don’t necessarily mean you’re guilty."

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    #19     Nov 20, 2014
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

I warned you about Bill Cosby in 2007

#20     Nov 20, 2014