Bill Clinton unloads on Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 11, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

It will be controversial no matter what, but in the end it means nothing to the mass of voters.

#11     May 11, 2012
  2. Observe the body language :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice that subconsciously she leans on Obama and not Bill

[​IMG]

#12     May 11, 2012
  3. Don't you love it when you read the words '' i posted my analysis'' as if its the Holy Grail of Politics.:(.
    377 is also very fond of doing that.:).

#13     May 11, 2012
  4. Disagree RCG.A Hilary/Coumo ticket beats Christie imo

#14     May 11, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

You really sum up Obama in a nutshell, Mav88. :D

#15     May 11, 2012
  6. she looked over and Bill was playing with himself...

#16     May 11, 2012
  7. I dunno, my mother, who is navy blue politically, has heard of Chris Christie. She says if he loses some weight, he might not be too bad. After I picked up my smartphone ( I dropped it on the floor), she went on to tell me that Christie might be good for the GOP. The last time she said something like that, was when Reagan came up to bat. She absolutely HATES the GOP.

#17     May 11, 2012
  8. Might be one more reason why Bill is shitty. He is a ladies man himself, and he ain't stupid. Being a seducer is all about reading body language. He has seen these pics, too.

#18     May 11, 2012

9. She'd vote for Christie over Hilary ?

I'd like to see an Italian President and for awhile had planned on voting for Christie if he ran in 2016.With Coumo on the rise I decided to wait for him though

#19     May 11, 2012
  10. I've read and think that Bill and Hilary are a business and political partnership more then husband and wife.I doubt Bill would even care if Obama was banging her.I think he might be pissed if she is siding with Obama politically if the article is true.She would have beaten Obama if she had run for the nomination this year imo

#20     May 11, 2012