Bill Clinton suffers from DSB.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by flytiger, Jan 31, 2008.

1. maxpi

maxpi

Selfmade into what? If Monica was a couple years younger he would have to register as a sex offender. He's a shill for the biggest monied folks he can find, that's all he ever was....

#11     Jan 31, 2008
  2. We knew who the Clintons were. They were who we thought they were.

Honestly, they are the best campaigners I have ever seen. They must look at a guy like Romney the same way Tiger Woods looks at 30 handicap hackers in pro ams. Totally hopeless. They live for campaigning. The stuff that other candidates hate, like the fundraising, is catnip to them. Bill Clinton can dominate the news cycle anytime he wants to, which is a lot. A man who used state troopers to bring women to him is not going to worry about Ted Kennedy scolding him.

Hillary is probably just as good as Bill, maybe better, in a controlled setting like a debate. She has all the memorable lines from both parties' debates. Who can forget her replying "I'm hurt" to an idiotic question about her likeability? Or the knee to the groin she gave Obama, calling Sen. Self-righteous an errand boy for a slumlord?

She will never have Bill's ability to irradiate a room with charisma, but other than JFK, no one else ever has either.

I'm not looking forward to her being president, but at least I will get the enjoyment of seeing the Clintons pimp slap McCain in the process.

#12     Jan 31, 2008
  3. Not to forget, if Hillary becomes President, her revenge on the Kennedys will be epic.

#13     Jan 31, 2008
  4. Somehow, given all the grief and self made problems of our Irish friends from the great State of Mass, I doubt they give her a second thought.

#14     Jan 31, 2008