Bill Clinton speaks of vast, right-wing conspiracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Sep 27, 2009.

1. (AP)- 22 minutes ago

WASHINGTON — Bill Clinton says a vast, right-wing conspiracy that once targeted him is now focusing on President Barack Obama.

The ex-president made the comment in a television interview when he was asked about one of the signature moments of the Monica Lewinsky affair over a decade ago. Back then, first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton used the term "vast, right-wing conspiracy" to describe how her husband's political enemies were out to destroy his presidency.

Bill Clinton was asked on NBC's "Meet the Press" whether the conspiracy is still there. He replied: "You bet. Sure it is. It's not as strong as it was because America has changed demographically. But it's as virulent as it was."

Clinton said that this time around, the focus is on Obama and "their agenda seems to be wanting him to fail."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/27/bill-clinton-barack-obama-rightwing

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gG6zOGWoZh9MbfCgUqOUgbO7djPwD9AVQ9QO0

2. it's true

they forced clinton to have sex with monica

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Then they forced him to commit felony perjury.

4. Why does Bill Clinton's opinion matter anyway? Lets face it, Al Gore represented a continuation of the Clinton years and the country rejected it. The Clinton's couldn't stand the rejection so they offered up Hillary to carry the Clinton torch, and the country rejected Hillary. Two major rejections of Clintonism since Bill left office should have sent a message to him.

5. We are still hearing the stolen election BS from the losers. Get over it. All Gore lost his Supreme Court hearing by 7 to 2. It wasn't even close. There was a President Bush. There never was a President Gore.

6. Mercor

Mercor

Bush and the courts prevented Gore from stealing the election

7. lol, that was good. :D

8. Holy Jesus Christ. I realize you guys just make shit up when the facts don't fit your bizarre requirements, but wtf is this? The vote was something like 50.5% - 49.5%%, wasn't it? You call that a rejection? I call that a push. As I recall, there were some shenanigans and they ended up stealing it in Florida or something, didn't they?

Christ, this reminds me of TGregg's post in the Healthcare forum.

So do you guys actually laugh about this type of thing when y'all get together? Like do you laugh about making shit up and presenting it as fact?