Bill Clinton rips 9/11 conspiracy lunatics- Toronto please see

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Oct 25, 2007.

#61     Oct 29, 2007
  2. I deleted your other lies because they were too obvious and didn't need rebuttal. This lie is less obvious.

For centuries before the invention of anesthesia, doctors operated on patients who agonized over the pain. Anesthesia brought great relief to patients, but for many years was opposed strongly by a number of conservative doctors, who believed that pain was natural. The debate went away when those doctors died out. But never the proponents of anesthesia had argued that it was necessary because otherwise patient would die of shock.

In fact, no pain is greater than that of childbirth. It's true that before modern medicine, women often died of childbirth. Mostly because of infection or other complications post birth. But never because of the pain! So to say that a girl could die simply because of lack of anesthetics is not credible.

#62     Oct 30, 2007
  3. I feel so fucking sick!! The girl is dead. The girl died of shock. I was not going to talk about it or discuss it at all.

And by the way James...Go fuck yourself. After you go fuck yourself, read the following;

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Pathology-1640/cortisol-worsen-affects-pain.htm

Anyway, I really do not want this subject to go further. Discuss anything else aside from this issue.

#63     Oct 30, 2007
  4. Deleted my other lies??? How did you delete my other "lies"?? Did you confirm that they were lies??? Did you investigate the matter before you deleted my other "lies"? And who are you to delete any post I make? Were you a moderator?? Most importantly...Why did you not confront me and expose me instead of deleting anything I post??

This is bad man! Very bad!

#64     Oct 30, 2007
  5. Turok

Turok

What's the big deal? I've deleted a lot of your lies. One does not need to be a moderator to delete the lies of others.

Get over it.

JB

#65     Oct 30, 2007
  6. Turok. I do not expect you to like me. After all, you were raised to think that it is all rosy and nice on my land.

Did I lie before on this forum? Yes I did! Did I act in a way that I should've not acted?? Yes I did! But when it came to the miserable people over there, I have never ever lied.

dddooo is my foe. He will, for obvious reasons accuse me of lying for exposing the wrong of his state. But this is the nature of the beast.

You have accused me of avoiding some of your questions. In numerous occasions, I asked you to remind me of the questions that I ignored to answer. All you did afterward is lay accusations at me without confronting me of what I did wrong.

#66     Oct 31, 2007
  7. Turok

Turok

Wael:
    >Turok. I do not expect you to like me. After all,
    >you were raised to think that it is all rosy and
    >nice on my land.

Pretending you know what I was "raised to think" just makes you look more like a fool.

I have done nothing but surprise you when it comes to my take on oppressed peoples -- be they from your land or mine.

The reason I don't like/respect you has nothing to do with the sorry state of your people, but rather the dishonest and ignorant methods you use in an attempt to help.

Simply put, you are the Dr. Kevorkian of your people...that is to say you are a crappy spokesman for a good cause.

JB

#67     Oct 31, 2007
  8. That is your opinion. You are free to think what you like. You have never surprised me. A guy who gets aroused putting people down does not surprise me at all. You love to throw generic insults like dishonest and ignorant. You know why Turok? Because you are the lowest form of a coward who does not want to come up to the challenge and tell me how am I being "dishonest" and "ignorant". The reason you did not explain or came back to me with why you felt the way you felt about me leads me to one conclusion. Aside from your hate, you really do not know why you hate me. So the safest way is to lay childish insults at me.

It is you who is a liar and the dishonest Turok. You lied about me ignoring your question(s). Otherwise a confrontational guy like you will be more than happy to embarrass me, a guy who you dislike, and prove that I really did ignore these questions.

#68     Oct 31, 2007
  9. I consider them lies. Just my opinion. Others may have different opinions but they're entitled to theirs. It's obvious from the context of my post that "deleted" was refering to the quote. You original post is still there for everyone to see. I simply did not quote the part that I considered to be blatant lies. I don't have a lot of time going over your lies one by one and I don't want to act like a thug with all the swearing and personal attacks.

#69     Oct 31, 2007
  10. Turok

Turok

Wael:
    >You love to throw generic insults like dishonest and
    >ignorant.

They haven't been "generic", as I'll show below from previous posts, they've been quite specific.

>You know why Turok? Because you are the lowest
    >form of a coward who does not want to come up to
    >the challenge and tell me how am I being "dishonest" >and "ignorant".

Wael, the above statement is not just wrong, it's *dishonest*. You can't possibly have missed all the times I have told you SPECIFICALLY how you have been ignorant or dishonest(see below). I have to believe either that you are ignorant and dishonest, or just plain stupid -- and I generally only conclude "stupid" of people absolutely last.

(from a few weeks ago)
    Wael:
    >I am under occupation, my people are being
    >ethnically cleansed and my land is being stolen.

I agree, but the way to peace is through honesty and integrity. Posting BS doesn't further your cause one bit.

>You on your high tower do not see that because
    >whatever little information you receive is from
    >your local media.

Me:
    Just two more examples of desire to ignorantly spew rather than learn...

Ignorant point A: I agree with your 'occupation' statement, so I must be able to "see".

Ignorant point B: You know nothing about me regarding where I get my information. When you pretend you do, it just, well, makes an ignorant point.

How much less generic can I say it? How much more specific can I get?

IT WAS AN IGNORANT STATEMENT BECAUSE IT'S AN ANONYMOUS INTERNET BOARD AND YOU CAN'T KNOW WHAT MEDIA I DO OR DON'T REVIEW.

A:You say I don't get specific when as demonstrated by my above post (and there are many others) I am VERY specific.

B: You say the reason I don't get specific (disproven above) is that I am a coward who doesn't want to get specific.

Combine "A" and "B" and you get just plain dishonest (or stupid, take your pick).

JB

PS. In case you need help understanding what "ignorant" means.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorant
    "lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified"

#70     Oct 31, 2007