Bill Clinton rips 9/11 conspiracy lunatics- Toronto please see

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Oct 25, 2007.

#91     Oct 31, 2007
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at that!!!:D So to shut me up, our friend dddooo decided to wave the Hamas card in my face!!! Soooooooo, are all of the Israeli peace groups siding with Hamas also/

Is that what your Kahana group told you to say???

It is obvious who wants to get rid of who. Most importantly, it is obvious who is getting rid of who! The facts are coming out no matter how many observers you kill and block from entering to that big prison called the West bank and Gaza. the rope is getting tighter dddooo and I suggest you start looking for a lawyer who specialized in defending war crime criminals.

:eek:

#92     Oct 31, 2007
  3. Nearly 80 percent of what was the historic land of Palestine and the Jewish National Home, as defined by the League of Nations, was severed by the British in 1921 and allocated to what became Transjordan. Jewish settlement there was barred. The UN partitioned the remaining 20-odd percent of Palestine into two states...Arabs controlled more than 80 percent of the territory of the Mandate, while the Jewish State held a bare 17.5 percent
    According to British statistics, more than 70% of the land in what would become Israel was not owned by Arab farmers, it belonged to the mandatory government...That means only about 18% belonged to Arabs who left the country before and after the Arab invasion of Israel.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf3.html

#93     Oct 31, 2007
  4. I'm not going to be an arbitor of a Jew-Arab argument. Here is an interesting study that you may want to check out
    http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?tool=pubmed&pubmedid=11573163
    "..the Y chromosomes in Palestinian Arabs and Bedouin represent, to a large extent, early lineages derived from the Neolithic inhabitants of the area and additional lineages from more-recent population movements. The early lineages are part of the common chromosome pool shared with Jews. According to our working model, the more-recent migrations were mostly from the Arabian Peninsula, as is seen in the Arab-specific Eu 10 chromosomes that include the modal haplotypes observed in Palestinians and Bedouin... The study demonstrates that the Y chromosome pool of Jews is an integral part of the genetic landscape of the region and, in particular, that Jews exhibit a high degree of genetic affinity to populations living in the north of the Fertile Crescent."

Jews and Arabs are literally brothers to each other. Why so much hatred?

If it were up to me, I would propose King Solomon's solution. Since both sides want the same land, I would propose someone else to nuke the whole place, so that no one can inhabit it for the next thousand years. That would end the argument forever.

#94     Oct 31, 2007
  5. Turok

Turok

JB3:
    >Jews and Arabs are literally brothers to each other.
    >Why so much hatred?

My previously stated take:

They have treated each other like crap for so long, they feel it's their *right* to treat each other like crap.

JB

#95     Oct 31, 2007
  6. Well, King Solomon would actually realize that the Palestinian Arabs have 22 more countries to live in. The Arabs would lose 0.1% of their land, the Jews would lose everything.

Nuking the entire Middle East (not just Israel/the WB) would be a real Solomon solution as it would put both peoples in equal conditions. It will likely happen without Solomon anyway when Iran eventually gets their nukes, attacks Israel and Israel wipes out the entire region.

#96     Oct 31, 2007
  7. Turok

Turok

Me:
    >Please produce for me, some evidence to
    >support you're assertion that you know
    >what "my way of achieving peace" is.

Wael:
    >No thank you!
    >I am not going to produce shit for you!

Exactly -- and you can't. I've never stated or implied that I have a way of "achieving peace".

It's a habit you have ... make statements of fact when they are nothing but hogwash.

You say you knew the only media I reviewed.
    Proven wrong
    You say my "school of thought" is to go after native americans
    Proven wrong
    You say I have a plan for achieving middle east peace.
    Proven wrong
    You say I've stated that the hijackers were arabs.
    Proven wrong.

I could go on and on.

>I still think of you as a liar and a manipulative.
    >Surly you know why I am saying that turok.

And furthermore, stop calling me Surly (said with a lisp).

JB

#97     Oct 31, 2007

8. Jews and Arabs have lived in peace for thousands of years in that land. We have always welcomed foreigners who came and decide to live among us.

My problem is with a European colonizer like dddooo who hijacked a local religion to achieve his colonizing agenda. We are not the first to witness such phenomena. Africa has also witnessed it. difference is, white afrikaner used a different pretext.

It is a fact that some of the victim s of these colonizers where Palestinian Jews who escaped the zionist atrocities along with us and ended up in refgugee camps like us.

#98     Oct 31, 2007
  9. Are you referring to Neturei Karta? Don't they live in Jerusalem?

#99     Oct 31, 2007
  10. When the Jews of Medina refused to recognize Muhammad as their Prophet, two of the major Jewish tribes were expelled. In 627, Muhammad's followers killed between 600 and 900 of the men, and divided the surviving Jewish women and children amongst themselves.

Jews were generally viewed with contempt by their Muslim neighbors; peaceful coexistence between the two groups involved the subordination and degradation of the Jews. In the ninth century, Baghdad's Caliph al-Mutawakkil designated a yellow badge for Jews, setting a precedent that would be followed centuries later in Nazi Germany.24

On December 30, 1066, Joseph HaNagid, the Jewish vizier of Granada, Spain, was crucified by an Arab mob that proceeded to raze the Jewish quarter of the city and slaughter its 5,000 inhabitants.

Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in "an offensive manner." The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco.25

Other mass murders of Jews in Arab lands occurred in Morocco in the 8th century, where whole communities were wiped out by the Muslim ruler Idris I; North Africa in the 12th century, where the Almohads either forcibly converted or decimated several communities; Libya in 1785, where Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews; Algiers, where Jews were massacred in 1805, 1815 and 1830; and Marrakesh, Morocco, where more than 300 hundred Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880.26

Decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues were enacted in Egypt and Syria (1014, 1293-4, 1301-2), Iraq (854_859, 1344) and Yemen (1676). Despite the Koran's prohibition, Jews were forced to convert to Islam or face death in Yemen (1165 and 1678), Morocco (1275, 1465 and 1790-92) and Baghdad (1333 and 1344).27

The situation of Jews in Arab lands reached a low point in the 19th century. Jews in most of North Africa (including Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Morocco) were forced to live in ghettos. In Morocco, which contained the largest Jewish community in the Islamic Diaspora, Jews were made to walk barefoot or wear shoes of straw when outside the ghetto. Even Muslim children participated in the degradation of Jews, by throwing stones at them or harassing them in other ways. The frequency of anti-Jewish violence increased, and many Jews were executed on charges of apostasy. Ritual murder accusations against the Jews became commonplace in the Ottoman Empire.28

More than a thousand Jews were killed in anti-Jewish rioting during the 1940's in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Yemen.31 This helped trigger the mass exodus of Jews from Arab countries.

but Jews and Christians, who adhered to the Scriptures, were usually allowed, as dhimmis (protected persons), to practice their faith. This "protection" did little, however, to insure that Jews and Christians were treated well by the Muslims. On the contrary, an integral aspect of the dhimma was that, being an infidel, he had to acknowledge openly the superiority of the true believer — the Muslim.

In the early years of the Islamic conquest, the "tribute" (or jizya), paid as a yearly poll tax, symbolized the subordination of the dhimmi.33

Later, the inferior status of Jews and Christians was reinforced through a series of regulations that governed the behavior of the dhimmi. Dhimmis, on pain of death, were forbidden to mock or criticize the Koran, Islam or Muhammad, to proselytize among Muslims, or to touch a Muslim woman (though a Muslim man could take a non-Muslim as a wife).

Dhimmis were excluded from public office and armed service, and were forbidden to bear arms. They were not allowed to ride horses or camels, to build synagogues or churches taller than mosques, to construct houses higher than those of Muslims or to drink wine in public. They were forced to wear distinctive clothing and were not allowed to pray or mourn in loud voices — as that might offend the Muslims. The dhimmi also had to show public deference toward Muslims; for example, always yielding them the center of the road. The dhimmi was not allowed to give evidence in court against a Muslim, and his oath was unacceptable in an Islamic court. To defend himself, the dhimmi would have to purchase Muslim witnesses at great expense. This left the dhimmi with little legal recourse when harmed by a Muslim.34

By the twentieth century, the status of the dhimmi in Muslim lands had not significantly improved. H.E.W. Young, British Vice Consul in Mosul, wrote in 1909:

The attitude of the Muslims toward the Christians and the Jews is that of a master towards slaves, whom he treats with a certain lordly tolerance so long as they keep their place. Any sign of pretension to equality is promptly repressed.
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths/mf15.html

Lame Wael, very lame!

#100     Oct 31, 2007