Bill Clinton rips 9/11 conspiracy lunatics- Toronto please see

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Oct 25, 2007.

1. achilles28

achilles28

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

2. LT701

LT701

sounds like a switch hitter

3. 9/11 some of the Mossad's finest work. US military stood down well. 20 alleged guys caused 2.4 Trillion in war spending as a result, seems like a good deal to me!

case closed.

But why is it 50% of the Worlds' population does not believe the official story, are they all mentally ill?

4. Indeed. Why would anyone listen to Bill Clinton (and Bill Maher and OBL for that matter) when you have the arab street to listen to.

PS not believing the official story (i.e. believing that not all the truth about 9/11 has been revealed) and believing your conspiracy nonsense are two completely different things. I am sure 50% of the population including me don't believe they know all the truth about 9/11. But only 5-10% believe in your conspiracies which roughly corresponds to the percentage of complete idiots on the planet.

5. what an interesting response from mr clinton. "how dare you?"

how dare i what, question the motivations of an administration that was bent on going into iraq before 911, plucked it's cabinet from the pnac which wrote specifically about how an attack like 911 would catalyze their goals... a president who was warned in a multitude of ways, goes on vacation, gets his attack while norad stands down, and starts his war on that premise?

i had respect for bill. how dare i? i dare because it was my f*ing neighborhood that got pulverized in such a politically convenient way

i did not have sexual relations with that woman. bill is a seasoned liar.

6. Curious as to what "my conspiracies" are, from what you've seen?

And if you don't think you know the 100% truth about 9/11, what parts don't you believe? If you DARE to think about it or what the truth really is, isn't that normal?

And if we have free speech, why are you or anyone else concerned what anyone else thinks? The facts speak for themsevles.
    This really clinches it for me:

Our court system uses Reasonable Doubt. Does this give anyone a resonable doubt?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

click on the footnotes - most lead to mainstream news papers.

7. Oh my, are all these people mentally ill?

--------------------------------------------
    "A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%.

"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOK MORE WACKOS - 42% of them.

http://www.zogby.com/features/features.dbm?ID=231

"US government and 9/11 Commission are NOT covering up 48%
    US government and 9/11 Commission are covering up 42
    Not sure 10

Close to half (48%) agrees the U.S. government and 9/11 Commission are not covering up anything, yet nearly as many (42%) believe the government and 9/11 Commission are covering up. One in ten (10%) is unsure
    "

------------------------------------

to finish - that's about all I have to say on the topic - just follow the 2+ trillion in war spending to see who benefits from this.
    Isn't it odd, Israel is so close to Iraq but doesn't send their soldiers to die there, only north american kids?

8. Does it answer your question?

9. LOL, you're so clueless, our court system uses the concept of reasonable doubt to acquit the defendant (in this case the government), according to your logic if you have doubts about 9/11 they are guilty. Besides our common sense dictates that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. You have none my silly brain-washed friend.

#10     Oct 26, 2007