Bill Clinton planned & authorized 9/11 attacks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by power, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I heard that Freemasons planned and carried out 9/11, with the assistance of the Shriners and Kiwanis.

#11     Mar 20, 2009
  2. Clinton left a bunch of historical papers in the basement (not sure if it was the White House) and you guessed it. They got wet. He showed the sloppy mess to the Saudi's and they said

الخراء تحتاجه المكتبة

which translates "Youse need a library, how much money we toiking hear?"

and the rest is history.

#12     Mar 20, 2009
  3. I wasn't clear about it but I was actually referring to the incident where he didn't accept Osama from Sudan when he was offered.

I wonder what was on the documents that Sandy Berger stole and destroyed?

#13     Mar 20, 2009

4. The reason I think the story is bs is the Japanesse wouldn't have hidden that Gold in the Phillipines. It would have been buried all over Japan where it could have been protected better.

#14     Mar 20, 2009
  5. I wonder what was on the documents that Sandy Berger stole and destroyed?
    --------------

The truth probably will come out in an obscure book no one will read written by someone with nothing more to lose or to old to care for the consequences. The author will be dismissed as a non threat after a few clandistine meeting between publisher and a who's who. imo. Years from now.

#15     Mar 20, 2009
  6. power

power

If the $240 billion fraudulent Russian bonds caused 9/11 attacks, think what would $2000 Billion or $2 Trillion USA debts with China will result in.

Next terrorist attack on USA will be 10 times bigger than 9/11 attacks. It will be the last and final attack.

#16     Mar 20, 2009