Bill Clinton helped Dubai on ports deal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 1, 2006.

1. The buck does stop on Bush's door! And its all his and his admin's stupid fault.

Its not the point here though. What is Clinton's stupid ass, hoof and mouth doing in Dubai, I doubt he is there for a piece of ass . . . Its predictable to see how him and his wife are trying to play both sides, and though you and dddooo may deny it, the rest of the sycophant dims are pleased I am sure to see "PRIVATE CITIZEN" Clinton get stroked on ABC, CBS, NBC and NPR once again.

#21     Mar 2, 2006
  2. Puhleeze, you know when someone is lazy, stupid, ignorant, incompetent, arrogant. You usually don't want to hire a person like that.

#22     Mar 2, 2006
  3. The buck stopping doesn't have to do with fault, it has everything to do with taking full responsibility to solve the problems.

Iraq, bad intel, Harriet Meirs, Cheney shooting, Dubai deal, Katrina.....who was fired? Who took full responsibility for the unending fuck-ups of the Bush administration?

The right wing slobbers and burbles and then spits out "Bill Clinton!"

#23     Mar 2, 2006
  4. Wrong.

"I for one am sick of Bushes and Clintons thre must be someone out there besides a Bush or a Clinton worth paying attention to."

"Clinton's polictal savy is harmed by his ethical choices......i too am sick of the clinton's."

"They are all scoundrels, imo ... Bob Dole, Madeline Albright, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, and whoever else is on the payroll (or seeking fat contributions for presidential library and centers) helping to smooth the way for Dubai and other foreign governments to acquire US assets. All of them are more devoted to the dollars in their pockets than the welfare of the American people. I'm sick of the whole bunch of them. We really do need a house cleaning in Washington. "

"Time for Post Clinton-Bush Era Amen to moving beyond Clinton Bush orientation in American politics! Hillary ain't got it, never did. She has no history of in the belly conviction on anything."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2006/3/2/10222/71639

#24     Mar 2, 2006
  5. It always does in an attempt to shift the blame from the guy who made the decision.

DS

#25     Mar 2, 2006
  6. Nothing here I don't agree with.

Something is obviously wrong to hear and see husband in Dubai promoting, or even opining such a foolish deal, while wife is in NY pontificating against it. Though not as wrong as to see a Pres. that proverbally declared war against terrorism try to turn over control of US ports to a country that (in many ways) allies itself with the terrorists its fighting this so called war against!!

#26     Mar 2, 2006
  7. I don't know. Could the Democrats let the buck stop at Clinton's door? The name Reagan comes to mind.

#27     Mar 2, 2006
  8. Say they did.

Does that make the repubs right to do it now?

#28     Mar 2, 2006
  9. Do you have a specific issue in mind?

Let alone the fact that that's republicans who are claiming to be the party of grown ups and personal responsibility restoring honor and dignity... At least the dems have never promised anything like that. Instead republicans act like stupid naughty children screwing things up on a daily basis and hiding behind Clinton's back with the same "Clinton did that too" whiny excuse.

#29     Mar 2, 2006
  10. I am shocked, shocked, that former politicians and government officials are involved in representing a foreign country in a deal that might undercut our security.

At least Hillary is watching out for us.

#30     Mar 2, 2006