Bill Clinton helped Dubai on ports deal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 1, 2006.

1. I would not count on it, nothing's ever your fault if you're a Republican. Party of personal responsibility my ass.

#11     Mar 2, 2006
  2. Does that mean you think what Clinton is doing by assisting in the deal is bad for the country?

Are you admitting Bill clinton, private citizen, is acting against the nations best interests?

Are you admitting Bill Clinton is wrong?

#12     Mar 2, 2006
  3. It would not be so bad if there was not an obvious double standard. Not that any of it is right, because it isn't.

#13     Mar 2, 2006
  4. Sure, I think he is wrong on this one.

#14     Mar 2, 2006
  5. You bet. I also disagree with him on Nafta, free trade, our involvement in Yugoslavia and a bunch of other issues. I disagree with the dems who support or supported the war in Iraq, I disagree with Carter on Hamas, I disagree with Kerry on free trade, I disagree with the dems on guns, I disagree with pro-open borders/amnesty democrats on immigration.

What was your point again?

#15     Mar 2, 2006
  6. Well then, I think that's great. A step in the right direction anyways.

Until the lefties and the righties hold their parties responsible for their f*ckups we as a people are screwed.

We need to marginalize the people that just tow the party line no matter how wrong it is.

#16     Mar 2, 2006
  7. In my mind, I marginalized you a long time ago.....you are a right wing party hack most of the time.

#17     Mar 2, 2006
  8. You are confusing me pointing out your flawed thinking with me defending Bush.

Just because you are wrong doesn't mean I think Bush is right.

#18     Mar 2, 2006
  9. It's "only" taken you six years to figure out that Bush is the worst president ever. Isn't it a tad presumptuous for you to lecture people who knew in 1999 what you know now about "towing the party line".

#19     Mar 2, 2006
  10. I've known it for long time, for you to think he was the worst president before he stepped into the position just shows you have no idea what you are talking about. Now that's towing the line.

#20     Mar 2, 2006