Bill Clinton Got "Bookered"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jun 7, 2012.

1. JamesL

JamesL

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hope for his sake he didn't leave his DNA all over the place this time.

3. jem

jem

This is great...

on the fiscal situation...

1. "I'm very sorry about what happened," Clinton said in an interview to air on CNN's "The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer." "I thought something had to be done on the 'fiscal cliff' before the election. Apparently nothing has to be done until the first of the year."

on romney v obama

2. Clarifying his remarks Thursday, Clinton said that just because he thinks Romney did well in the private sector doesn't mean he deserves to be elected president.

"You can be successful in business...if your shareholders do well," he said. "You can only be successful as president if the shareholders, the employees, the customers, and the communities do well–all of the constituencies of American market economics."

4. pspr

pspr

Obama and other democraps must have read Bill the riot act for his misgivings.

It must have started something like, "Bill, remember that time I supported you over that Monica Lewinsky affair? Well,....."

5. Max E.

Max E.

Its funny cause every week it seems like there is a new person on the Obama team getting taken to the woodshed, for contradicting Obama, just a couple days ago Larry Summers was asked about the Bush tax cuts, and he said now is not the time to remove the gasoline from the gas tank..... of course later on that day after being taken to the woodshed by Obama he flip flops and says he would let the tax cuts on the rich expire. Its making Obama look pretty foolish when no one in his own administration agrees with him on anything......

Its pretty funny for all the talk from the left about how those Bush tax cuts did nothing for the economy we now have Obama's two top economists, (Roemer, Summers) and bill clinton all coming out and saying we shouldnt get rid of them......