Bill Clinton: Debt is Republicans' legacy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 7, 2011.

1. plant

#21     Jul 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, just another dumb ass liberal on welfare.
    The question is why do you sympathize with her views?

#22     Jul 7, 2011
  3. When have I ever said I supported open borders or anything Savages plant stated in that video ?

BTW Lucrum you seem a bit angry today :( .Hope everything is ok

#23     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You celebrate diversity but oppose open boarders? Anyway you're a liberal, the party platform essentially agrees with "jo" the caller.

Well now that you mention it I had a frustrating afternoon bending some wood for a horizontal stabilizer spar.

Even worse, I only have two beers left in the fridge.
    Great damn day in the morning; life just ain't fair.

#24     Jul 7, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Those who oppose capital controls argue that capital should be entirely free to cross borders and find those places where it can be put to work. To the degree that you agree with that argument, you should also agree it's fair for labor.

#25     Jul 7, 2011

6. Not hating US citizens of other races and recognizing that the large majority of minorities in this country are good and honest people dont mean you support open borders.I believe "Jo" is a plant and if not she's a fucking idiot.

Sorry to hear about your rough day,its almost over and I hope you have a better night :) .The sarcastic and attempting to be witty Lucrum is much better then the angry Lucrum

#26     Jul 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

She's a bleeding heart liberal democrat.

#27     Jul 7, 2011