Bill Clinton chief liar lies again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Sep 22, 2006.

1. FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON ON NOT CAPTURING BIN LADEN: 'At least I tried. That's the difference between me and some, including all the right wingers. They ridicule me for trying. They had eight months to try, they did not try. I tried. So I tried and failed'...

Unbelievable.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

What would you expect from someone who commits felony perjury - on video tape.

Now let's see, didn't that go something like this?

Clinton: "I did not have sex with that woman!"

Prosecutor: "But Mr. President, we have your semen on her dress.

Clinton: ......."DOH!"

3. Absolutely right... Slick Willy was a liar... and is still a liar. However, he is not our president anymore... but now we have a BIGGER LIAR in the Whitehouse.

1. in his address to the nation Bush said the intelligence “leaves no doubt that . . . Iraq . . . continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.”

The 2006 Senate Intelligence Committee report found that:

Findings do not support the 2002 NIE judgment that Iraq was reconstituting its nuclear weapons program.
    Findings do not support the 2002 NIE assessment that Iraq's acquisition of high-strength aluminum tubes was intended for an Iraqi nuclear program.
    Findings do not support the 2002 NIE assessment that Iraq was "vigorously trying to procure uranium ore and yellowcake" from Africa.
    Findings do not support the 2002 NIE assessment that "Iraq has biological weapons.
    Findings do not support the 2002 NIE assessment that Iraq possessed, or ever developed, mobile facilities for producing biological warfare agents.
    Findings do not support the 2002 NIE assessment that Iraq "has chemical weapons" or "is expanding its chemical industry to support chemical weapons."
    Findings do not support the 2002 NIE assessment that Iraq likely retained covert SCUD SRBMs.
    Findings do not support the 2002 NIE assessment that Iraq and developed a program for an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle to deliver biological agents.

Similarly, the CIA’s Duelfer’s Report Iraq concluded that Iraq:

HAD NO WMD’s.
    “had no . . . strategy or plan for the revival of WMD after sanctions” ended
    Iraq failed “to acquire long range Iraq’s nuclear program ended in 1991 following the Gulf War.”
    “Iraq unilaterally destroyed is undeclared chemical weapons stockpile in 1991. There are no credible indications that Baghdad resumed production of chemical munitions thereafter.”
    In spite of exhaustive investigation, ISG found no evidence that Iraq possessed, or was developing BW agent product systems mounted on road vehicles or railway wagons.”

This is consistent with pre-war findings:

Former Treasury Secretary O’Neil, who was a member of the National Security Council, indicated that “n the 23 months I was there, I never saw anything that I would characterize as evidence of weapons of mass destruction.”

In January 2004, The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace report on WMDS in Iraq concluded that the evidence prior to the war indicated that Iraq’s nuclear program had been dismantled and its chemical weapons had lost most of their lethality. In addition, the report concluded that the administration “systematically misrepresented the threat from Iraq’s WMD and ballistic missile programs”.

This is consistent with other pre-war reports. For example, in September 2002, the Pentagon’s Defense Intelligence Agency concluded “there is no reliable information on whether Iraq is producing and stockpiling chemical weapons, or whether Iraq has – or will – establish its chemical warfare agent production facilities.”

Sources: Comprehensive Report of the Special Advisor to the DCI on Iraq’s WMD; Ruben Bannerjee – Al Jazeera 04.06.03, NOW Update 05.22.03, Scheer – AlterNet.org 06.10.03; WMD in Iraq – Carnegie Endowment for International Peace; 60 Minutes 01.11.14; Dreyfus & Vest – Mother Jones Jan-Feb 04; Suskind – The Price of Loyalty.

http://www.bushlies.net/

Now that is a freakin lie that has cost thousands of American lives and limbs... and you can see the chickenshits squawking :D

4. Here's what i don't understand. I saw a Frontline less than a year after the Invasion. Some Spec Forces raided the former Secret Police Headquarters in Bagdhad. In the headquarters, they had a mockup of an Airport terminal. They had the belt, the Xray machine, the part where you walk through. they had VCR cassettes packed with C4. I thought that was a weapon of mass destruction. Get those on ten planes and you've killed two thousand innocents. But we never heard anything more about it. That's the Administrations fault for not making their case better. I'm sure there is more.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your point of view, the extemists will do something really stupid, like killing the Pope - they'll do something that makes the West know that this is a holy war that will be won only by the annihalation of the extremists. Then, you've got a mess. You'll have killing on a scale we havent' seen in 60 years.

I do feel sorry for those of you w/ kids. This isn't pretty. We'll win, but it'll be like a really bad bar fight. You know. Where the "winner" staggers out and says, "you should see the other guy".

This is like a bad economy. It is the result of mistakes by several administrations. Let's face it. All it takes to be President is a lot of luck. Aptitude and intelligence rarely are factor.

5. proof? i would be interested in seeing your proof on this. considering that you posted it i doubt its true but i am willing to change my mind if you provide evidence. you have no credibility. you see a conspiricy behind every corner.

6. The key word is "brain"... the chickenshit neocons lack that for sure.

7. bsmeter

bsmeter

Bush himself is on the record stating that he doesn't care about osama. In fact the whole Bush family is in business with Osama.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQg4ftGBKQM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JQg4ftGBKQM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

8. bsmeter

bsmeter

9. So what does linking the entire interview prove?

It proves Clinton made plans to kill him and overthrow the Taliban but never did anything about it for his entire presidency other than lobbing a few cruise missles into Afghanistan.

He may have had plans drawn up but who cares if you never act on them, what a joke.

Sudan offered him bin laden up and Clinton said no thanks.

He's just trying to save his presidency through lies.

#10     Sep 23, 2006