Bill Clears Path For 30,000 Surveillance Drones Over US In Next Ten Years

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I'd like to know this too.

#11     Feb 8, 2012
  2. Mvector

Mvector

Do you read? Duh!

market slow - good day to piss on mainstream puppets wheaties

#12     Feb 8, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It's just interesting, because your posting style matches his almost exactly (infowars all the time, gets pissy when asked a question). And while you registered in Oct of 2010, you didn't really get to posting much until Nov of 11. And he stopped posting only a few weeks before and hasn't posted since.

#13     Feb 8, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

PTSD?

#14     Feb 8, 2012
  5. Mvector

Mvector

was that from their talking points?

#15     Feb 8, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

There is no doubt in my mind that it is him...... Not sure why he would deny that it is him, unless he is embarassed by all of his conspiracy theory non sense he keeps posting.....

#16     Feb 8, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yep, and at the same rate of article spam as well. I had his former alias on ignore, so it is fitting I put this one on ignore too. The conspiracy theories are just too much all at once. I have to be spoon fed a little at a time. Hell, might as well just copy and paste the entire infowars site over here on this forum. ON IGNORE!!

See, I don't just put lefties on ignore!

[​IMG]

#17     Feb 8, 2012
  8. Mvector

Mvector

Infowars is great - I started listening to Infowars online back in Sept 2010 - msm is dead and offers nothing but junk canned stories for most part.

I used to read amt posts and what infowars is saying is coming more true week by week - glad I found out about infowars!

amt is building two kitplanes - been doing that for a while now.

#18     Feb 8, 2012
  9. Mvector

Mvector

there is a true conspiracy theorists!

#19     Feb 8, 2012
  10. Maybe someone can help me out here. I'm not sure if Mr. MVector is real or not. So much weird stuff comes through his moniker. I've tried to read, think, and even respond a couple of times, but the weird stuff just keeps on coming.

Look, I'm not saying anything really negative, just hard to understand where he's coming from.

Any help would be appreciated. And, seriously, no offense intended to you sir. I'm just trying to understand your ideology I guess.

c

#20     Feb 8, 2012