Bill and Melinda Gates - Divorce

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kmiklas, May 4, 2021.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Again, when you are worth 50 billions, would you put up another billionaire's crap?

#41     May 9, 2021

2. He was also on the "Lolita Express" private jet in 2013.

#42     May 9, 2021
  3. #43     May 17, 2021
  4. I think if more news about Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein comes out, that will affect the stock. Public school (teacher's pension money), stuff like that.
    A guy like Bill Gates has total FU money.
    He can have people smile at him forever, never run out of that.
    Why did he want to hang around with Epstein?

#44     May 17, 2021
  5. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

#45     May 17, 2021
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Romantic as "I have fallen in love" or as "I am still horny and Melinda just doesn't look good anymore"?

#46     May 17, 2021
  7. %%
    Dont know about him + Mr Epstien;
    not likely that has anything to do with MSFT/he has been gone for years [edit as Chairman/ See Mickey Article.............................................................................................

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    #47     May 17, 2021
  8. themickey

themickey

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...FjAEegQIDBAF&usg=AOvVaw0kjCYqdTntmzJXfJpKDD_3
    Published March 13, 2020 Updated May 3, 2021

SAN FRANCISCO — Bill Gates is stepping down from the board of Microsoft, the software giant he helped found more than four decades ago.

Mr. Gates said on Friday that he would also step down from the board of Berkshire Hathaway, the conglomerate run by his close friend, Warren E. Buffett.

“I have made the decision to step down from both of the public boards on which I serve — Microsoft and Berkshire Hathaway — to dedicate more time to philanthropic priorities including global health and development, education, and my increasing engagement in tackling climate change,” Mr. Gates wrote in a LinkedIn post.

For decades, Mr. Gates was the face of Microsoft. Known for his technical acumen and ruthless business practices, he helped to establish Microsoft’s Windows software as the primary system for the personal computer. Microsoft said Mr. Gates would remain a technical adviser to the company.

Mr. Gates has slowly been stepping back from Microsoft in recent years. He left his day-to-day role at the company in 2008 and served as the board’s chairman until 2014.

#48     May 17, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  9. %
    Good points;
    MSFT is holding up good from 1st trading dayJAN /not long or short it directly........................................

#49     May 17, 2021
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

You know I thought the same thing might happen to $LB at some point.
    There's no comparison between whatever relationship Gates had with Epstein, and the one Wexner had.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/08/victorias-secret-epstein/595507/

$LB continues to hit new highs.

#50     May 17, 2021