Bill and Melinda Gates - Divorce

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kmiklas, May 4, 2021.

1. bone

bone

He's an extreme nerd. Listening to some of his talks can be quite an exercise in patience. Not very affable or warm.

#21     May 4, 2021
    Axon and TrailerParkTed like this.
  2. My cousin works on one of the shows like (Leno). He’s met both Gates, said “She’s a pleasure while Bill is a bit different”.

#22     May 4, 2021
  3. Well, younger anyway.

The "man" part is subject to change.

:cool:

Last edited: May 4, 2021
    #23     May 4, 2021
    bone likes this.
  4. JSOP

JSOP

All great people regardless of genders are monsters for the people who are close to them and have to live with them because their mind is always somewhere else. I have heard stories of successful women being horrible mothers and/or life partners too.

But I find it all people who are intensively preoccupied with something are like this. Of course we are no Bill Gates but how mentally there are we irl when we are working on our trading strategies, executions, plans...?

#24     May 4, 2021
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

True Love - Thich Nat Hanh, chapter 3 "Recognizing the presence of the other"

"To Love is to recognize; to be loved is to be recognized by the other. If you love someone and you continue to ignore his or her presence, this is not true love" :D

#25     May 4, 2021
    Sprout and themickey like this.
  6. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

My favorite Eddie Murphy quote: "Half!" lol

#26     May 4, 2021
  7. JSOP

JSOP

Bill Gates recognized her, I am sure. They had THREE children together. You think he did everything on auto-pilot? LOL

I hope Melinda gets more "recognized" by this new love of hers but then again she is highly intelligent and sophisticated herself so I hope her new love is not going to complain one day that she doesn't "recognize" him enough LOL

#27     May 4, 2021
    ElCubano and Millionaire like this.
  8. I think some of you guys are enjoying this just a bit too much.

#28     May 5, 2021
    guru likes this.
  9. They

They

Couldn't resist

Bill Gates.PNG

#29     May 5, 2021
    Laissez Faire and bone like this.
  10. bone

bone

You know damned well that Melinda is now rocking a MacBook Pro :D

Word is she's waiting on that purple iPhone 12 ;)

#30     May 5, 2021
    They likes this.