Bill and Melinda Gates - Divorce

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kmiklas, May 4, 2021.

1. DaveV

DaveV

May it's because she went and bought a Mac laptop.

#11     May 4, 2021
  2. Flimsy excuse if you ask me. My wife went and bought a Mac, but I didn't dump her. (Then again, I don't have $140B!)

#12     May 4, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. bone

bone

Should be interesting to see how all of that farmland gets divided.

#13     May 4, 2021
  4. Millionaire

Millionaire

I recall 10 years ago she was moaning that he didn't let her buy an iPhone, all her friends had the latest iPhones and would show them off, but she, married to the richest man in the world, had a crappy windows phone :D

#14     May 4, 2021
    DaveV likes this.
  5. bone

bone

A boring husband who is a controller. Nice.

#15     May 4, 2021
  6. Millionaire

Millionaire

I think it was more to do with not being seen with a competitor product.

Windows Phone (or whatever they called it) was pretty important to Microsoft back then. Although now it is forgotten...

#16     May 4, 2021
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

I know of someone who went out with him on a date or two when they were younger and she lived out there. She mentioned "Boring"

#17     May 4, 2021
    bone and murray t turtle like this.
  8. %% \
    Could be, because i dont have all the facts.:D:D:D:D:D:D,:caution::caution:
    Or could be a drama queen wanting a drama king/LOL................................

#18     May 4, 2021
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

1. MSFT owned Apple shares.
    2. You need competitors (see point #1), otherwise the government cuts you up. (Standard Oil)

-------------------------------------

I think once both parties are billionaires, patience and putting up with his/her shit goes down. Why would I endure this guy/bitch, when I could be married to a much nicer one who jumps to everything I say? Not to mention the younger model thingy, both sexes.

Example: McKenzie Bezos.

#19     May 4, 2021
  10. No, if you ever listened to her interviews Bill was physically present but mentally another place. High intelligence and extreme fixation on accomplishing his goals was probably lonely as hell for her.

#20     May 4, 2021
    cobco and NoahA like this.