bilderberg meeting starts on june 6th oil skyrockets

Discussion in 'Trading' started by qwert, Jun 8, 2008.

1. qwert

qwert

so the bilderbergs get together to connive on the next scam to loot the world and oil jumps dollar freefall. i guess they plan to really rape us good soon!

the second saddest thing behind radically opening up china and india and the rapid consumption of everything , is the fact these stinking pig global banking leaches have doubled the money supply in the last 6 years. half of the worlds wealth has been stolen from everybody in the last six years. let that sink in good and hard. THEY HAVE DOUBLED THE GLOBAL MONEY SUPPLY IN SIX YEARS. THIS IS THE BIGGEST ROBBERY OF MAN KIND EVER EVERRRrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr

cheney was director of the council on foreign relations. HE WORKS FOR THEM.
    scams completed-caspian sea, ripping off the balkans, pump and dumping south america, slave laboring everything, pharma rip offs, pumping gold, recking america, global fear mongering scam hustles, so they can do what they want.

all out in the open , laughing at you

2. C- kid

C- kid

how did you find out about the meeting

CNN says nothing about it

and it is the most trusted name in news :D

3. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LfgGm2QEzyQ&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LfgGm2QEzyQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Sam321

Sam321

such a bunch of hooey

5. moonbats!

6. thelost

thelost

i love these conspiracy theories......... better than a fiction novel.

7. This is the highest rated thread on ET right now. WOW!

8. thelost

thelost

is bernanke allowed to trade?

he'd probably has a huge advantage since he would know what he's gonna do to interest rates in advance no?

like if the market is expecting not to cut but he knows he's gonna cut anyway he could short USD bigtime right?

9. Or he can just print off a few reams for himself.

It's too bad the Fed is now backed with nothing but sub=prime paper though.

10. qwert - are you, for one moment, suggesting, that our honourable leaders, are nothing more than a dubious, conniving, duplicitous, thieving bunch of organised crime bosses?

Next you'll be suggesting the reason they love to pose giving the "hidden hand" secret sign is because they enjoy pulling the wool over our eyes and laughing together about it.

I'm sure Bilderberg is nothing but a gentlemens club and the reason it's secret is nothing more sinister than... control and dominion and one world governance.

So I suppose you'll be suggesting they are buying up water rights for some nefarious purpose! I'm sure it's just to look after you and me, that's all.

#10     Jun 8, 2008