bigstring and email.

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by gaj, Apr 17, 2007.

1. gaj

gaj

don't know if anyone saw the guy from bigstring, which said "your emails can't be printed using our software!"

only one problem - they CAN be. and i've never used bigstring. how?

if you click "print" that can be modified by a program. so that's why nothing can get printed from their software.

BUT...if you screen capture the window - ie. what you're seeing - and then print that screen capture - well, it's impossible to stop that.

just like the music on youtube. even when all the patches were fixed, the music can be saved to your hard drive - because to hear it from youtube, it has to go through your speakers. so, just have a program which captures the sounds through your speakers (ie. audacity) and there you go.

2. I guess you missed the fine print that says if you do a screen capture and it's detected by their software, they will send someone over to break your legs. Just be careful whatever you do.

3. virgin

virgin

I thought they would just break your arms ?!:eek:

4. Patches fixed? There are (and have been for a long time) at least 4 or 5 quick-n-easy ways to directly save Youtube clips (video or audio), any other Flash stuff and, in general, almost any multimedia content on the web, without quality degradation. No speakers, mic or skills needed.