Biggest Net Short by Commercials in Recent Memory

Discussion in 'Trading' started by UrmaBlume, Sep 1, 2009.

1. I think it comes down to being a technically astute operator. But the more time I think about it, the less astute he seems. Like another zen koan.

After thinking a while they all look like a$$tute$ .

I could not find the miles-per-gallon meter in the heads-up-display either. Not that I drive or fly machinery either, but always helpful for those that engage in heads-on collisions.

#21     Sep 4, 2009
  2. nirav34

nirav34

Disregard my comment, I thought this was a thread on cumulative delta.

#22     Sep 5, 2009
  3. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

well UB, what if i told you that i could post a chart - with nothing only price bars - that could show with a high degree of probability what the big boys will more than likely do next - there being only 2 options avaiable:D

you are misleading everyone by telling them that price bars can not be used effectively to see what the big boys are doing - and just because you do not know how to do it does in no way mean that it is not possible

what is your angle? - is it to help people to help themselves or promote (sell) some trading programme that will allow a trader to make big money trading the ES - if the latter then it is very easy and straight forward - just publish the live results of the last 100 trades and we will analyze it so that any person will be able to see just how consistent it is in pulling profits out of the market

straight answers please - as it is always best and will show if you are genuine or just another blip on the screen!

#23     Sep 7, 2009
  4. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

is that a flying saucer i see appearing out of the night sky:D

[​IMG]

can someone please give Mr Ross a shout as I wan't to borrow one of his hooks to catch a few fish:D

and when you are at it, why not ask a few others to drop by as well, sure we might as well have a party when we are at it - take your pick, as there are 100's of them to choose from:D :D

guys - i am not trying to be smart here but what a would be serious trader must understand is that most of it is just rubbish and there is no need what so ever to complicate things

take my simple chart above and draw a few straight lines - place your trade when the price moves to the least risky position on the chart - then only 1 of 2 things will happen - you will either win or you will lose - repeat this enough times and you will be a net winner - providing you place your lines in the right positions - which is not that hard at all if you but sit back and have a look:eek:

you do not need to know what the big fools in the financial desert are doing - the main reason being that they do not know themselves - most of them are bots:D

#24     Sep 7, 2009
  5. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

sure when I'm at it i might as well keep going:)

[​IMG]

you will have to guess what will more than likely happen next yourself - but the probabilities are right in front of your eyes if you but let your mind see them!

one thing is for sure - the price is not going to stay in the one place for too long:D

would any of you like to see what a $ trillion looks like?

#25     Sep 7, 2009
  6. Why would anyone hedge a cash ? Seriously...

#26     Sep 7, 2009