Biggest Fraud/Scam in Human History

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 26, 2011.

Inflation is the biggest fraud/scam in human history?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    38.1%
  1. Asians are rising from 1 to 3 and the western world is falling from 100 to 70.

Take your pick.

#11     Apr 26, 2011
  2. #12     Apr 26, 2011
  3. Inflation is the biggest fraud/scam because people think the economy is growing whereas the fact is only the price is increasing.

Example: What if inflation were 4%, with the same growth? Then nominal GDP would be $30 trillion! What a roaring economy, except that gas would $8 a gallon (assuming current levels of supply and demand). In essence, you would need $2 to buy what $1 buys today. Don’t even ask about health-care costs. If your pay/income did not double, you would be in much worse shape in terms of lifestyle. That is the insidious nature of inflation.

#13     Apr 26, 2011
  4. #14     Apr 26, 2011
  5. The biggest contributor to world high inflation is real estate prices.

Western giant investment companies invest in real estates over all the world. These western investment companies betray/back stab their countrymen by sending their own people's money outside. Majority of investors with giant western countries are from their own country.

Worldwide people are suffering because of foreign investments into real estates. Because of foreign investments the property price further increases. Already there is huge demand for properties from local people. Due to sky-high prices people cannot buy decent homes/houses.

Giant companies are one the biggest reasons for price rise or inflation all over the world.

#15     Apr 26, 2011
  6. I'm not too worried, if you are able to survive and you are the lowest common denominator, then 'world people' will ultimately prevail.

#16     Apr 26, 2011
  7. We all die one day, does that mean I must fear monger and remind people that they will one day die too? I've accepted the fact that we will inflate until some type of revolution happens . So be it.

#17     Apr 26, 2011
  8. If you do not fear monger or speak out the truth then you will definately die in 1 year. If you fight back you will survive for many decades more and you will live a comfortable and peaceful life.

Small drops of Rain Water turns into raging, terrifying and unstoppable sea/ocean and destroys everything in its path. I mean "power of people". Make your decision. Now I am tired and exhausted. I need some help.

#18     Apr 26, 2011
  9. Understatement of the year?

#19     Apr 26, 2011
  10. jprad

jprad

Bearice, you are living proof that God has a sense of humor.

#20     Apr 26, 2011