Biggest amount of money won/lost at a prop firm your ever saw

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Daal, May 30, 2006.

1. Daal

Daal

Lets share some inspiring and horror stories guys. Always fun to read them

2. Datradr

Datradr

I used to work at a prop firm(well known on here)...and I remember when SIRI went to $9 a few years back ..then it died the next trading day...there was some system problems and the quotes we were seeing were very off...I lost $1200..i remember ...not much..but I heard at same company in different location,..that someone lost $50K on same type of trade I got stuck in..thats crazy

datradr

3. Seen a guy make GBP300k on Euribor trade that ran for 7hours.

Probably more emotional was watching a guy refuse to cut a GBP20k+ position and turn it into -GBP90k. That was one shit day. I was nicely in the red too.

4. Saw a guy make and lose 100K daytrading on a regular basis scalping the bonds........

Fortunate for him, he won more days of the week than he lost......

5. ynox1

ynox1

I know a guy who made 1.2m euros in one day, actually in one trade.

6. It is not in term of $ lost but it terms of price change.

UTSI on november the 15 2005 one guy at swift trade lost 2.41 dollars on his trade with a stock at $6 to $9 move in less than 10 minutes. It was his last day of trading hihihi

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

One of our big MOC traders made about 600k in one day. Most of it on the MOC orders. Of course he routinely made 100k a day on good days. But 600k is pretty good for a stock guy. Had a bad tempter too. LOL.

8. what is moc

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Market on close.

10. ok yes there is some money there is it on arca

#10     May 31, 2006