Big Trouble

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trade555, Mar 17, 2003.

1. I think I have screwed up I have been buying call options on the SPX all the way down till a few days ago. Then I got approved for writing options and a few days ago at the bottom of the market I sold all my calls and wrote more then I should of. My account is completely gone I have a margin call and am broke. I am so broke I haven't feed my dog Skippy for a week and he keeps biting my leg he is so hungry. Does anyone have any advice for a hungry trader.

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

That dog sure gets around.

--Db

3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hmmm...try the dumpster behind Burger King?
    Soup kitchen? Mom and Dad? Your Ex-wife? Go fishing or hunting?

And definitely get yourself a CALCULATOR so you don't do this again!:D

4. A guy I've chatted with has pissed away 40k in futures losses this year (and we're only in mid March, yet) - all on credit cards at 18-20%.

Wait it gets better - he hasn't told his wife yet.

5. Buy some good knee pads....

6. I can't let skippy eat from the dumpster that is my food. Do you guys think you could lend me a few hundred grand. I got a good feeling again and need to put some money behind it.

7. Funny :D

Go see one of those free credit counselors to evaluate your financial situation...maybe they can contact those you owe money to and set up payment options.

If it gets really bad...file bankruptcy.

Now that your broke...no reason for you to hangout at Elitetrader.com anymore...if you do...there's always chit chat thread (where this new thread you started should be).

By the way...I like the dog eating skippy part...that's original. :p

What happened to the wife and farm?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14408

Did she leave you? If not...have you consider her doing some obscene things to help raise funds? :cool:

Post here your actual home address...surely some ETers will stop by...remember Tom Cruise movie called Risky Business...that's a hint.

(Note: Ask for cash only and setup the barn as a pleaure place...paint the outside in red)

If not the above...surely you can eat the livestock to get you by...maybe you already have and the dog is last on the menu...more info below.

P.S. If things get really bad...get out one of those ozark cook books and your dog is history...dog soup, dog meat balls...consume everything.

Times are truly tough when traders resort to cannabilism or encouraging the spouse into prostitution.

NihabaAshi

8. A guy I've chatted with has pissed away 40k in futures losses this year (and we're only in mid March, yet) - all on credit cards at 18-20%.

Wait it gets better - he hasn't told his wife yet

9. phantom

phantom

are you serious?? how did he get 40k on credit cards? if that is true, that guy must be going through hell right now.

did you tell him to fade himself :eek:

10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Well, let Skippy find his own dumpster!

Why not a couple of million?:confused:

Maybe if you got really good on your kneepads
    .....things would look up for you?

#10     Mar 17, 2003