Big Technical Rally To S&p 880

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abra trader, Mar 2, 2003.

1. coming in the next week. All technicals point to it.

Support at 830 bettered previous support AT 810.

Abraham

2. so that must mean most everyday this week is an up day ?

I am loading up .... yeah baby:D

oh ... good luck to you in your long trades ...

at some point I will take the other side :D

3. up every day. S&P will rise to 880.

And when it does, I expect acknowledgement from the ET members. I mean, it takes guts to make a call ahead of time.

Real guts.

Abra

4. KavMan

KavMan

Yeah, Real internet guts!

Let's see how much guts ya got with a gun pointed at your head

[​IMG]

5. sammybea

sammybea

I agree!! And it you are wrong, I would kindly ask that you never post again. In fact, your isp should be traced so you don't make up multiple aliases.

6. take a chill pill, dude.

As far as that gun goes, I'm a veteran so I know damn better than you ever will.

7. Don't know if you're serious or clowning...

but no... people go on TV and make paper 'calls' every day. It's like weather forecasting... nothing on the line unless you're flying the Goodyear Blimp. The 'guts' are when you take a position, and also disclose ahead of time how you're playing this move. And take the position. No? :)

Will tell you I now have some double credit spreads on SPX. Actually hold extra puts/calls each side. Will leg into balance after further price action this week.

Expiry close in the mid-range is target.

Still "worried" about put/call ratio falling to the 50s. So this move to 880 is not a slam dunk. But with this being a hedge fund potato market hard to know if put/call lost some effectiveness as a contrary indicator.

8. Avaturk

Avaturk

For what its worth abra, I agree with you.

9. TGregg

TGregg

So tell us your exposure, how many contracts/options/whatever are you in? I'm not disagreeing with you at all, but it be fun to celebrate your winnings, and it'd be interesting to see your losses.

For the record, I am very slightly thinking upside for a bit. Very slightly, practically no real idea. And that's only for Monday.

10. [​IMG]

#10     Mar 2, 2003