Big stock market sell-off this week?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by logikos, Mar 11, 2007.

1. bh_prop

bh_prop

So far today follows the low range, low volume pattern of the last couple days.

Now that the first hour is out of the way the sellers have left the building, probably going to consolidate above the opening range.

#31     Mar 13, 2007
  2. logikos

logikos

You need to be careful about your insults. You know nothing about my trading or educational background or my understanding of world events and its impact on the financial markets. I was simply stating what the financial news was reporting.

If you want a forum that consist of nothing but narcissists, just keep insulting like the others and everybody else will leave. Several good traders I know have done so already because of the frustration over the a**holes who are more interested in being immature jerks instead of sharing ideas and learning from each other to become better traders.

#32     Mar 13, 2007
  3. Sponger

Sponger

Logikos, you'll have to get used to the immaturity of ET - its only getting worse, and yes, many have left - and more will because of it.

#33     Mar 13, 2007
  4. excellent chart. I think the selloff might start today for 2-3 days. there are too many puts bought, so the drop may not be that big (Put/call ratios too high right now, too many people bearish). Hopefully a day or two should be enough of a scare and a boon for bears!

http://lauristonletter.blogspot.com/

#34     Mar 13, 2007
  5. yonglee

yonglee

A picture is worth a thousand words. Take a look at the JPG file. It tells a lot as he said. :cool:

#35     Mar 13, 2007
  6. If you dont like the forum you always have the option of leaving or creating your own

Nothing new here

retest resistance points bulls vs bears bears vs bulls..blah...

#36     Mar 13, 2007
  7. logikos

logikos

If you actually was interested, I could have shown my 15 minute Nasdaq cycles that pinpointed this sell off within 1/2 hour range.

But of course it is just stupid ****, I forgot.

#38     Mar 13, 2007