Big selling

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Mar 28, 2007.

1. MKTrader

MKTrader

And what do you know about me? I'm not following anyone's lead. I've studied the last 60-70 years of market history in great detail and have been about 80% accurate swing trading the indices for the last few years. I don't normally bring this up, but since you started making assumptions about my knowledge/credentials...

For what it's worth, I'm not a perma-anything either. I was in a short/cash position from the beginning of May last year until the end of last summer.

#11     Mar 28, 2007
  2. I swung from 4500 up, to 800 down, back to 1400 up, all in less than 65 minutes.

Crazy.

#12     Mar 28, 2007
  3. blast19

blast19

So you randomly quoted me and then just went on to talk about how silly perma-bears are without at all trying to make a connection?

The only thing I know about you is that you quoted me and then went on to link me with bears without any reason...if you had looked into my posts you'd see that I'm not necessarily a perma-bear....the fact that you didn't and included me in your little rant about perma-bears pretty much means you were talking out of your ass.

Happy now sunshine? :D

#13     Mar 28, 2007
  4. Umm well yeah..and another sell off will come eventually as well..

Keep in mind you've been saying for over a week that we were going to new highs..you never mentioned another leg down first..in fact you semi ridiculed people who were saying we would have another leg down before going to new highs.

So now you just shrug this selling off as if you never said anything.

This is generally a very polite and well mannered forum..people disagree but usually speak respectfully to each other.

The reason you are so dislike is because you come off as immature.. now you may be a great trader..I dont know if you or arent.

But you sure have some things to learn in the realm of social skills.

Good luck with your trading...my comments are not meant to demean but to try and open your eyes to being a member of this forum and not the troll everyone dislikes.

#14     Mar 28, 2007
  5. stock_trad3r.. can I buy now? I mean.. uhm like.. it must go up back again yea? Cuase fundamentally there is zero reason for selling so prices will go back up again!

Thank God we all sold our puts when you said so!!!!!!!!!!!+

:p

#15     Mar 28, 2007
  6. Where's the Bernanke Bounce?

....waiting.

#16     Mar 28, 2007
  7. Funny, the Japanese have said the same thing for years! "It will come back, it will come back"

#17     Mar 28, 2007
  8. empee

empee

i went long some S&Ps fwiw for a swing

#18     Mar 28, 2007
  9. You must be on 20-minute delayed quotes!
    :D

June S&P currently at 1436.00

#19     Mar 28, 2007
  10. Now I see it. Thanks.

My broker was making me a terrible offer on a Halliburton for KBR swap offer.

I passed.

For each $1 of Halliburton stock accepted in the exchange offer, the stockholder will receive $1.08 of KBR common stock, subject to a maximum exchange ratio.

#20     Mar 28, 2007