Big Move Up Imminent

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by VisionTrader, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Thank you, already moved to 60% long @ current levels.

#41     Oct 12, 2005
  2. Well here is the result of the discussion we had. We missed it by a few days, but not much. Keep an eye on those volume spikes.

This can be referred to as the "imminent" trade

#42     Nov 21, 2005
  3. I was once a VisionTrader, now I am a DownRiverTrader.

I thought it may be helpful for all the index traders, etc to be reminded of this discussion. Keep sharp on the big down volume. Keep an eye out for strength.

Good Trading to all.

DRT

#43     Jan 21, 2006
  4. gkishot

gkishot

I guess you gyes mean that we are still in a downtrend, right?

#44     Jan 21, 2006
  5. If I traded this particular instrument, I would look for a sign of strength. Maybe one or two consecutive days when the volume is less than the spike bar and the close is greater than the open. The downtrend may continue, but look for change. I bet it happens very quickly.

#45     Jan 22, 2006
  6. patoo

patoo

I am not buyin to what DowntheRiver is sellin or Rubberbird.

Predictions are dangerous. They lead to trading against the market. I can do that without any help!

#46     Jan 22, 2006
  7. Not sure what you mean by selling. I did sell the Euro though if that's what you meant.

Study todays message on the QQQQ. Compare todays volume with yesterday's and look at the high, low, close. Maybe strength is not there yet, but maybe it is building.

DRT

#47     Jan 23, 2006
  8. Well.....how did everybody do? Anybody trade this? Makes me want to start trading indexes again.

Watch for those volume spikes. Lots of shares exchanging hands at a bargain price usually.

Good Trading to all.

DownRiverTrader

#48     Jan 27, 2006