Big Money Traders?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pound, Jun 25, 2002.

1. rs7

rs7

hey, some of you guys know me better than this.....I wouldn't scam you ......ok, maybe I would, but not this time.... I PROMISE I will help your trading....I PROMISE!!!!

#21     Jun 28, 2002
  2. R-S-7

R-S-7

R-S-7

R-S-7

R-S-7

(sound of cheers)
    :p

#22     Jun 28, 2002
  3. RS7 just PMed me his secret, I will sell it to the highest bidder! Act fast. I will take check or money order.

#23     Jun 28, 2002
  4. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

I have talked to some big traders that occassionally check out
    this site, but have not signed up as members.

#24     Jun 28, 2002
  5. VOLUME

VOLUME

Buy bottoms and Sell tops:D

#25     Jun 28, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

Brilliant! Obviously you have figured it all out:)
    Monday, I promise!

#26     Jun 28, 2002
  7. ANCHOR

ANCHOR

Monday???

What's wrong with today.

I really don't even care about your secret but the suspense is killing me.

#27     Jun 28, 2002
  8. rs7

rs7

that's good.....you have something to look forward to:)

Seriously, I am going to write out what I have to say using Word instead of typing here. I will have time to make it as concise and instructive as possible. I truly do intend to impart some wisdom (hopefully) to all who care to read what I say.
    As I expressed already, it is NOT about a trading system or any magical ways to make money. It is all about mindset...how to approach trading. I have talked a lot about this on ET already....don't be afraid to lose, stuff like that. But this is more essential and will work for everyone. And as I also said, it is NOT a revelation....it is simply something that should be obvious, but just isn't, and though everyone already knows the things I have to say, they don't implement the thinking when it matters.
    Here is a hint though....I made millions of dollars for my employers yearly and regularly for a very long time. Yet I lost a lot of money in my own account during many of these same periods.....I will explain why.
    Have a great weekend!

#28     Jun 28, 2002