Big Goon Inslee mandates we wear Masks. I did. It almost killed me today.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Yeah, I know. I shouldn't of tried one on. I went to the store and buckled to this idiot's mandate and wore a mask to the store. I almost suffocated to death.

2. Did I prevent anyone else from getting the virus? Of course not. I do not have the damn virus. Did it keep me from getting the damn virus from someone else? Probably not because no one even knows if the masks work. Did I gain any immunity from the virus? Probably not but if the mask does prevent spreading of the virus then definitely not.

3. Millionaire

Millionaire

Ok Karen :D, did you also bitch to the manager while you were there?

You can cut a hole in it to help you breathe ;), like that viral video a couple of months ago

4. userque

userque

Bugenhagen likes this.
  5. kingjelly

kingjelly

If wearing a mask almost killed you, you definitely shouldn't be going anywhere as you are really high risk.

Cuddles likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Yer supposed to wear it over your mouth and nose, not shove it down your windpipe.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

high risk ppl should quarantine instead of being selfish and ruining the economy

8. elderado

elderado

9. elderado likes this.
  10. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Its ok man. Just think of it as not making old folks feel scared in the stores. I hate it too and am not going to put up with it forever. End of the year and I'm mask-less and angry and won't be reasoned with.

#10     Sep 17, 2020